Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bleached blonde /red highlights roots???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bobbi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bleached blonde /red highlights roots???
    Posted: March 02 2003 at 10:33pm
here is my problem ~ bleached hair its naturally dark brown. i had brown added to it about a month ago I loved it ! but my roots where about a inch long , about a week ago i went back and told her you gotta do somthing with these roots ! she pulled a little through a cap to bleach and also added some red ! i love everything BUT the roots!what can i do ? i cant afford to run back and forth to the salon,im already out over a hundred and fifty dollars and i still have roots....... any at home ideas??? please I hate to beg :)oh well with sugar on top!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2003 at 11:05am
If the goal was to blend the roots or base ?? I would go back to the Salon and re-assess....Did you pay $150 for a cap highlight?? just curious.
Bobbi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2003 at 8:33pm
Im not going back to that salon , and i really cant afford to go somewhere else right now , no i paid 75 dollars each time she did somthing to my hair , im gonna miss her hair cuts but i need someone who can do it all..............
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic