Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I had fun!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wittils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wittils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I had fun!
    Posted: March 22 2003 at 12:59pm
About a month ago I dyed my hair with Colour Experte and I used Briscotti. Really pretty on the package. Well it definitely change the way my hair felt... (I usually use Open by L'Oreal or Natural Instincts by Clairol and both of those products leave my hair feeling good). So I have been using Nature's Therapy products to help that little problem.

I have natural highlights that always come through no matter what I use, so who knows why I decided to put my hair through all of this. It came out acceptable, but it was an ordeal.

Well today I used Natural Instincts, Sahara. Which is my standby. It's the same color my highlights are whether they are natural or not. I applied it all over and waited 20 minutes. Conditioned. Then I divided my hair mid-ear down, ear to ear and secured the hair on top. On the bottom half I applied Natural Instincts, Navajo Bronze. I waited 20 minutes. With my hair still secured on top I rinsed the bronze away and then conditioned it all again.

Great results!

Just thought I'd share this.

wittils

Precious is the day... it happens only once in a lifetime.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 7:59pm
Wittils....My darling, you should be doing hair!!!

I can see your results in my mind and I bet it looked great....We call this "Anchoring The Style"...So cool.

As for moving Text.....Put your curser at the beginning of the text, use your left mouse button move down and select what you want to copy. (highlight it)....Put your arrow right in the middle of the blue or selected text....right click...copy....go to the spot where you want to paste it ....put your curser where you want it....right click ...paste. and there you go.

TAAAAA DAAAAAA!!!!
wittils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wittils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2003 at 1:04am
Thanks soooo much! I will try that some day. The copy paste thing that is.

Seriously, I would love to be a stylist or colorist but I am a bit afraid. Creative I can be... and I would love to work on the youth of today with all of the fun styles out there. But then there is the draw back of having someone's emotions in your hands too. If I were to mess up somehow and wreck havoc on someone's hair and they left mad or depressed... I would carry that with me for a long time.

But I know I would sure aim to please.

Maybe I will try that too someday.

wittils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wittils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2003 at 1:12am
ooooo... I just noticed I don't have a left mouse button. I am going to have to figure this one out. I have a little iMac and it has crashed two times since I have sign up here in January (and been out of commission for a week each time). A little fustrating but I am learning through it all.

Anyhow, I am sure there is still a way and I shall find it.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 2:26pm
People that make the BEST Stylists, are people who really care about NOT messing up someones hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic