Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pamela Anderson's Hair color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pamela Anderson's Hair color?
    Posted: April 05 2003 at 2:05am
Does anyone know what colors are used on her hair or which stylist/colorist works with her? I am dying to get her same color of blonde.
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2003 at 8:24pm
From myown observations, it appears that her hair is bleached and toned. It is a two step process. It requires a touch up every three weeks. You need to consider the commentment to this process before doing it.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 10:22am
Ditto...What Lili said.
mm View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2003 at 7:24am
dye?i tried using blonde hair dye by itself on a strand,which didnt work.
another thing is that i dont want orange hair like all girls in my school who tried to bleach their hair blonde.
third,is a 2 process step,bleach & dye?
4th,ppl say they JUST bleach their hair to get blonde
5th,ppl say the bleached & dyed their hair to get blonde.
6th,my friend had brigh blonde highlites on her black,maybe very dark brown hair,the exact color that i want,w/out bleaching. Ive also heard of ppl getting the right color w/ highlites but orange when they dye it. why?
cant i just highlite all my hair then or s/thing?

HELP,im really confused,& i dont want to end up w/ orange hair like i did a few years ago after using sun in.
mm View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2003 at 7:30am
oops sorry,i meant to put that in a new thread
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2003 at 8:30pm
mm...bright blonde hlts on dk brn hair, w/o bleaching?

There is only one way to lighten hair and it is always done with some form of bleach.

Pamala A's hair is very bleached.
Karen Marie Shelton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Marie Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 5:34am
Hi all,

Well I called Ken Paves on the phone and he just finished a four day hair project with Pam Anderson for her new calender for 2004 and for a hosting job she will be doing on a TV awards show.

I specifically asked Ken "who colors Pam Anderson's hair and what products does she use?"

Ken told me on the phone that "Pam colors her own hair at home and she uses a drug store product color line".

Of course I was dying to know which one. He said that he couldn't tell me the product name because Pam asked him not to reveal that info but he did say that he could tell me that Pam uses a product that is a one step process color. Which means she doesn't do two step bleach/color as we all suspected.

I have to say that I was surprised because her hair is so blonde but Ken said that her natural color is light enough that she doesn't bleach first but just applies a one step color product.

I know it is possible since years ago I was very white blonde via Nice n Easy #100. That was in the days before my colorist convinced me to let her highlight me w/ Matrix Socolor. Now my hair is only highlighted 3-4x a year vs doing the Nice n Easy every 3 weeks. Needless to say my hair is so much healthier and I like the more natural look of the highlights rather than total head blondeness. :-)

Ken Paves also said that Pam Anderson is now using a lot of very good professional quality hair care products to help condition her hair and get it into very good shape. Ken personally likes to recommend Phyto, Rene Furterer and Keratase to his celebrity clients. I know he uses Phyto a lot because I saw what he had in his hair toolkit when he worked on Jessica Simpson last summer. He also loves the Phyto hairsprays and the Keratase styling products.

Hope that clarifies some of the mystery of Pam's hair color.

Best wishes,
Karen
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 8:46am
Wow Awesome Karen...I love your connections.

The Pamela info is really interesting, I do have one client that is able to achieve a lighter blonde with a high lift one step color...not quite as lite as Pam's though.

In my experience, its pretty rare for someone Pamela's age, especially after having children, to have a natural color light enough to achieve such a light color in one step.

StyleOn

Oh, just a post note; I treat one step lightening, in fact even sun lightened hair as bleached hair.
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 8:21pm
Hi Karen...I heard somewhat different story than what you were given. I was told that Pamela's hair was double-processed. How can she be very ultra light blonde in single process (high lift color?) if she's naturally brunette? Unless she's level 6 to begin with, no one can be very light blonde below level 6 natural color. Plus, I was told that Pamela uses hair extensions. This person met Pamela in real life and works at NBC studios in here L.A. she told me that Pamela told her that she wore hair extensions and had to double-process. How about that?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic