Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ruth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What color?
    Posted: April 27 2003 at 7:56pm
I'm thinking about going back to a darker color again, but I'm not sure what to do exactly. I used to color my hair Auburn, but wanted a change, so I've been blonde for a while now. I last used L'Oreal Colour Experte on it (can't remember the color, but it was the lightest blonde one) and it looks good, although not quite as light as the model on the box. The highlights and everything turned out fine. But I'm noticing my ends are starting to get a bit lighter than the rest of my hair now, from doing the blonde thing for nearly two years. That, and I'm kind of wanting to give my fine hair a rest with the lightening I've been doing. I don't want to go too dark, and I don't want to be red again. What color would you recommend so I don't end up green or red? My natural color is a light/medium brown with some goldish tones, so I tend to really pick up red/gold tones.
LiL_Sweety16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiL_Sweety16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 7:44pm
Hmmm...why not go with a strawberry blonde....not too dark, and not too light. Plus when your roots show ur natural hair colour, they will be somewhat the same, so you might save money there.
Hope i helped.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic