Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

~*~Please help me~*~

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~~Babygurl3~~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~~Babygurl3~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~*~Please help me~*~
    Posted: November 25 2003 at 1:20am
well i tried highlighting my hair w/ an at home highlighting kit(used loreal brush in highlights)Well i brushed in WAY too many at the top.Now my hair is a really brassy yellow color, And i just wonna bleach it all with loreal super blonde.If i did so would my hair be 2 differant colors?Somebody please help!!!!!!
~*~Kayla~*~
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2003 at 5:45am
I'd have to say yes, most likely, it would come out two different shades. The hair that's already lighter would probably go really white rather than blonde, since it's already been lightened once. And if you try to dye over the mistake, the lighter parts will still show up lighter, as they'll be starting from a lighter shade than the rest. Probably safer, whichever way you wanted to go, to go to a professional. This sounds like a bigger problem than you can fix on your own.
Okay, that was the responsible advice. Speaking for myself, when I really screwed up on blonde streaks once, I just put on a hat and bought some brown dye at the store. But I tell you, no-one will ever recommend that. I'm just really, really irresponsible with my hair. *laughs* Some of the things I've done, it's a wonder I have any left :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic