Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your favorite brunette colors?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aeryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your favorite brunette colors?
    Posted: December 31 2003 at 10:44am
While I'm sure there're many of you who are brunettes, I'd love to hear what are your favorite brunette colors to dye/brighten/refresh your hair? I'm naturally very dark, but I like some richness of brown in my hair to spice it up a bit. I am thinking of trying L'Oreal ColorSpa in Espresso, a dark brown.
joec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2004 at 8:06pm
Loreal Feria#45 French Roast,or Feria#41 Crushed Garnet.Then highlight with Feria C50 Mahongany vibes Colour strands.
If your hair is alrady dark,you will get good results with just the C50.I used these on my wifes hair last summer,the results were good.
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2004 at 12:36pm
I like Natural Instincts Clove. I've used it once (that's my current color) and it looks natural with my skin tone. I've also used Loreal Excellence Creme Medium Reddish Brown and that's pretty also.
Leana View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2004 at 7:50am
Hi, my name is Leana and I'm a natural Brunette too. But I had recently got my hair bleached blonde (well, it turned out to be strawberry-blonde) and I hate it. But I'm thinking of going back to Brunette. The color I liked best was Medium to Dark Brown. That's what I had before I was trying to be Blondie!! Ha! I like Brunette better myself also. I'm more comfortable with it and a nicer person with it. Thanks.
Aeryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2004 at 5:14pm
I noticed Revlon Colorsilk added new hue to their collection: 12-Blue Black with an asian model on front of the box. It looks like a nice blue-black color. Also, Garnier came out with new package called Garnier 100% and they have nice browns and a blue-black color. They got medium brown, dark golden brown, and deep brown. I'm trying L'oreal Colorspa in Ebony, a neutral glossy black.
beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 12:19pm
i love nutrisse med golden brown. very natural looking but gorgeous color.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic