Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fix Hair Color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
saraboobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saraboobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fix Hair Color
    Posted: September 14 2004 at 12:13pm
I colored my boyfriend's hair for him with a store bought perm. color. He is light brown hair. We were trying to go blonde, but it turned it orange/yellow.
So the next night we tried again. It did get rid of alot of the orange. But it is still goldish/yellow. We want to just color it back to light brown.
Is that possible or does he have to wait a while? Or does he have to strip the color? His hair is not damaged or anything so far.

Thanks
Sara
Snuggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snuggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 9:24pm
If you really want a blonde look, you're not far from the look you were thinking of. Deep condition the hair for a week, and purchase a blonde permenant haircolor. I would recommend something in the light consilk area (you should be able to find "cornsilk" in pretty much every brand. If you'd like to go back to brown, I'd still encourage you to do some deep conditioning on the hair. Bleach is extremely rough on the hair - it needs some TLC :)

Good Luck!

Stef
**Starving Actor** --Will Work For Peanuts!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic