Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

...wondering

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ...wondering
    Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:03pm
I'm a guy [goes without saying] and i have 360 waves.. i want like a temporary hair coloring.. just.. to experiment.. like [kinda dark brownish..nothing too extreme] ...would it have any bad effect on my hair [texture etc.]?
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
Mena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2004 at 2:54pm
I'm not a professional, but I think it can be done with minimal damage if you go to a salon to have it done. I woudn't trust try it at home - especially because you have 360 waves. You wouldn't want to ruin them.
korsakovhatt3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korsakovhatt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2004 at 3:06pm
A semi-permanent shouldn't cause any damage to your hair.

If you decide to do it at home, Clairol Natural Instincts and L'Oreal ColorSpa are good products. They're ammonia-free and only use a low volume of peroxide. They're really gentle on your hair and will fade after about 28 shampoos (more or less). I don't know if the application would mess up your waves, though. These products are applied to damp hair and saturate the hair really easily, so you don't have to rub or work them through your hair the way you would with bleach.

If you decide to go for it, best of luck.
My user name is WAY too long. Just call me Juliana. :-)
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 11:30am
thnx
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic