Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need some help/advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
punky_krista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punky_krista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need some help/advice
    Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:34am
I recently dyed my hair red with loreal ferria copper. now it lasted nicely but has started to go and the bottom of my hair has gone back to being blond! so im looking to get my hair changed back to this color again which it was originally. now when i go to a salon is this color correction they will charge me for? or jusy dyeing my hair? and would it be possible to get this color back again? heres the pic of the color it was a while back. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kristahorse/meextension.jpg

tattood and lovin it!
Veronica F. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 6:43pm
I recently dyed my hair red with loreal ferria copper. now it lasted nicely but has started to go and the bottom of my hair has gone back to being blond! so im looking to get my hair changed back to this color again which it was originally. now when i go to a salon is this color correction they will charge me for? or jusy dyeing my hair? and would it be possible to get this color back again? heres the pic of the color it was a while back.

Be wary of stating that u need a color correction, as salons charge ALOT more money for that. I wouldn't call it correction since ur hair is just faded from ur last coloring, u should tell them that u want it recolored to ur natural blonde color..or ask them to strip the color off w/ a color remover. Remember u should show them that pic so they have an idea of the color u want...and if they don't a remover they'll use bleach, becuz red is one of the hardest colors to get rid off so they can;t just dye over it. They'll most likely bleach and then tone to the color u want. Hope this helps
punky_krista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punky_krista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 12:27am
yes,i thought so. thankyou for your help :-)
tattood and lovin it!
Veronica F. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 4:29am
oops lol i was supposed to quote that, lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic