Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arhake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arhake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ..
    Posted: March 05 2005 at 12:49am
If i were to like the color Electric Black and i wanted to continue dying my hair black should i switch to a permenant? Or would you (meaning whoever chooses to answer) recommend me staying safe and using the Color Pulse?

And if i were to use the Color Pulse....about how many times a month would I have to dye my hair to keep the black looking good?
irishroyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2005 at 7:21am
Stick with the demi permanent, because if you go permanent and in the future want to change it, it will be a big job getting it out of your hair.
All demi's, depending the company, last between 4 to 8 weeks, but since your hair is growing all the time, you'll need to color it a least every 6 weeks.
atomicblue View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atomicblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 6:22pm
I've been using demis for a while(black as you) but I switched to permanent after 4 months, when I was 100% sure that I want to keep it. With demis I had to color my whole hair about once a month bc it was fading really fast.Than several people told me that it's bad for your hair to color it over and over again, bc it makes your hair spongy..I used permanent about a months a go and my roots are not even showing jet..Hope this somewhat helps you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic