Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cinderella Hair Extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Cellulite Queen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cellulite Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2004 at 8:20pm
Hi-
I had Cinderella HE- they LOOKED great...unfortunately, they had a tendency to slide out.
They were great for summer when you could get out of the pool and just scrunch- even the straight scrunched GREAT! Much less wear and tear!
Cellulite Queen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cellulite Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2004 at 8:20pm
Hi-
I had Cinderella HE- they LOOKED great...unfortunately, they had a tendency to slide out.
They were great for summer when you could get out of the pool and just scrunch- even the straight scrunched GREAT! Much less wear and tear!
Tiffany_Q View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany_Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2004 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Coleste Coleste wrote:

I am interested in learning about the different hair extension methods. Which do you guys prefer I use on my clients. Does anyone have a website address for the Cinderella Hair Extensions?

The website for Cinderella is www.cinderellahair.com but it doesnt seem to be working right now.
Tiffany_Q View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany_Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2004 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Cellulite Queen Cellulite Queen wrote:

Hi-

Im just curious but did you stylist give care instructions or a ph balancer or shampoo and conditioner to use at home. Protien bonds are very sensitive to certain ingridiants used in some shampoos.
jody View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2004 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Debi Brittain Debi Brittain wrote:

AS a professional stylist who began applying extensionsfor the last year I will share with you my disagreement about what they do to the natural hair...I have had wonderful long term results with them> what I do it put my clients on NIOXIN,,,,an awesome product the slows down or stops hair loss..that and a strict maintanance agreement onhow to take care f them results in the naturhair being in good condition when the extensions are removed. I used BOTH Great LEngths AND Cinderella. The hair quality is somewhat different, hence the lower price for Cinderella....Hope this helps!!!!!
Debbie, I am a hair stylist also. I looking to get into extentions. I want to try the cinderella ones. I can't seem to find any info on classes to know how to do it correctly. I also want to get them put in my hair. Do you have any idea where I can take a class? Anyone?
Jaye View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2004 at 7:19am
I found a place you can get them online...

www.savagelily.com took 6 days for them to reach me..
db26424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote db26424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2004 at 1:22pm
You cannot compare the protein bonds. They are okay, but they don't last as long due to the flimsy bonding. Although the texture of hair [remy] is better than Great Lengths for black hair. I got the Great Lengths and for the 7months they were in. My hair grew tremendously and looked fabulous. And my hair hates humidity with a passion, but lasted all summer and looked great! If you're in NJ try Edith Younger Huff / Keisha at A Cut Above in New Brunswick NJ. They color, perm, do bridal showers, everything. They do ALL, I mean ALL types of hair. Nice place without the price of NYC. Edith can work miracles on the hair trust me!
db26424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote db26424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2004 at 1:23pm
You cannot compare the protein bonds. They are okay, but they don't last as long due to the flimsy bonding. Although the texture of hair [remy] is better than Great Lengths for black hair. I got the Great Lengths and for the 7months they were in. My hair grew tremendously and looked fabulous. And my hair hates humidity with a passion, but lasted all summer and looked great! If you're in NJ try Edith Younger Huff / Keisha at A Cut Above in New Brunswick NJ. They color, perm, do bridal showers, everything. They do ALL, I mean ALL types of hair. Nice place without the price of NYC. Edith can work miracles on the hair trust me!
db26424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote db26424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2004 at 1:26pm
db26424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote db26424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2004 at 1:35pm
db26424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote db26424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2004 at 1:37pm
geongeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geongeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2004 at 11:52am
I have discovered Balmain hair extensions and have found that since they buy A quality hair it is beautiful. I compared another company's hair and it didn't have near the shine as the Balmain hair did. redsalonsource.com distributes this product and they are having a class in NYC June 21st. Check them out if you are interested in a hair extension company with designer backing.
LMKing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2004 at 1:03am
I have really fine, naturally curly, chemically colored hair. I am considering hair extensions, as my hair takes forever to grow and my hair was cut by my stylist a year ago after breakage due to breaking my leg and surgery. Anyway, the stylist I saw today said he uses something that is like GL, and it is strand by strand, felt nice and soft. He plans to color my hair AND the extensions altogether. Is this ok? I''''m reading some things on the ''''net that say not to color, not to use on colored hair. I think the more I read the less I feel like I know. I don''''t want my hair to get ripped out or break more from extensions, and they are going to cost $1200 with the cut and color.
SwtChicBluz425 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwtChicBluz425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2004 at 2:39am
I have extremely fine, thin hair that is color treated. I had Great Lengths put in about 2 months ago.

The woman that put mine in is an instructor for GL and she does a fantastic job. I was in her salon with a room full of women with extensions and everyone looked great and were long term(several years)customers.

She will NOT do color and extensions on the same day. She said she needed at least 48 hours for color pre-extension and would prefer a week if possible.

She did just color mine, with extensions in place, and I have not had any problems with them.

I am obviously not a professional so I can't speak to the system being used but that is just my experience with GL.
Judi Tedders View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judi Tedders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 11:53pm
Tonye, Where are you located in atlanta? I live about 100miles so of you. Thanks,Judi
I'm going to call you(404)421-0715 Correct?
kathy scartozzi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathy scartozzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 11:10pm
I am a hairdresser in Charlotte, N.C. I have been doing hair extensions for 10 years and also wear them myself.I have used cinderella(if it's for a short time, they are fine-like for a wedding) they fall out quite easily and the hair is is inferior to the quality of great lengths or so cap. I have tried euro-locs, hairlocs, great lengths, so cap and cinderella. My 2 favorites to use on my clients and also to use myself are so cap and hair locs. Neither should damage the hair much if applied and removed carefully. It is harder to remove great lengths. Although someone with very strong hair would fare fine with great lengths. it has more to do with the individuals hair. Call me if you have questions 803-493-5739. My prices start at $750 for a full head.
geongeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geongeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2004 at 8:28pm
Check out Balmain hair extensions. email geoncox@hotmail.com for a sample and brochure.
or go to redsalonsource.com for brochures.
Maryland View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2004 at 7:02am
Can cinderella hair be colored once you have it bonded to your hair?
Thanks much!
danni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 11:46pm
Hi, I have had great lengths in my hair for about a year now>My hair was in pretty bad shape last year from highlighting it over and over,anyway, all my foils broke and my hair was really dry I had greatlengths put in and have become addicted, my hair has grow and it in great condition .My hair is now almost all healthy but is a few inches past my shoulders and I am used to the LONG hair so I keep them in till I'm a little longer, I am now taking the cinderella class and if I like it I will have them done but I dont know anything about them yet. But I have to say, I use any shampoo and conditioner I like, it never made the bonds weak and I wash almost every day, I also conditioner my roots and I never had a problem only if they were old ones the might slide. Anyway, hope this information is helpful to someone. Oh, by the way, YES they will get tangled if you don't brush every day and night.
Marilyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 9:08am
You can buy Cinderella Hair Extensions from a company here in Toronto called Venus beauty supply. I use Cinderella, Great Lengths and So-Cap extensions. However the prices are all very close so if you think Cinderella are less money that is not the case. Good Luck
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic