Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bbsmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair extensions
    Posted: June 03 2003 at 1:21pm
Hi I am getting hair extensions tomorrow. The lady is sewing them in. She is charging 20 a tract. I bought my hair for 40.00. My hair isnt very thick. WIll this harm my hair? I was so excited about getting them done but then I read some posts about how horrible their's looked and now I am scared! Please help!
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2003 at 10:31pm
Have you spoken with any referrals that your stylist gave you? Their opinions will count for a lot.

By not using glues or chemicals, you're certainly eliminiating one possible cause of hair damage. If your stylist is experienced and uses enough hair to attach the weight of the extensions, there probably shouldn't be any trouble.

The aesthetics of hair extensions relies heavily on the stylist attaching them. Some look completely natural, and some look totally fake!
bbsmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2003 at 11:52am
well I got my extesions and they look okay. I guess I just feel strange. Like people that know me it is obvious but people who dont know me I dont think they can tell. the only thing is I dont have a lot of hair covering the top tract or trax I dont know how ya spell it. But other than that I have the long luxurious hair I've always wanted!
shabby chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shabby chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2004 at 1:15pm
if you paid 40.00 for your hair its proubally going to shed alot and you will lose alot of the hair, if you ever want to buy good quality tract hair i will give you the name i buy it from its awesome quality i have used this company for 2 yrs now, and it last along time, you can do alot with itsheavy and nice pricey, about 230.00 for a full head of hair you could do about 4 tracts if you wanted to on your head
Simone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2004 at 11:46pm
Can anyone tell me which place I can buy this good quality hair from?
Loliya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loliya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2004 at 6:35pm
I am a hair extensionist and after years of not being able to find good quality hair I started to make my own. I hand-tie all of them myself and custom blend the texture and color of the hair the way you want it. My wefts are some of the thinnest available. And the quality is better than that of Great Lengths, Eurolocs, and Cinderella.
Loliya
leonbaby1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leonbaby1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2004 at 5:43pm
Hi I am interested in getting some information on how i can obtain eurolocs and get the equipment and a course of somekind so i can do the procedure as i have recently started doing the microlinks (just fresh off the course so still doing familie and friends ) but the rings do not stay in very long so someone surggested eurolocs are similar to microrings because theyare made with a copper coating they are much better
leonbaby1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic