Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eyelash extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LyndaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LyndaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eyelash extensions?
    Posted: June 09 2003 at 1:14am
Does anyone know where I can buy the glue or bond that's used on eyelashes?
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 1:30am
If you're looking to lengthen your eyelashes, try first applying some powder. Then add one layer of mascara. Then, a few moments later, brush *only the tips* with mascara and they will lengthen.

It's cheap. It's easy. And for me, it works like a charm and my lashes look longer than if I applied fake ones!
Mitzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 12:47pm
sure! go to most drugstores, walmart, etc, wherever you buy makeup supplies - in canada the brand i buy is "Ardell," and it should be right there beside the fake lashes.
a word of advice, if you are going to try fake lashes, they should look just as natural as real ones, but you need practice, good tweezers, and a steady hand. make sure you get the *individual* lashes (not the caterpillar type!!)
ive used these many times for special occasions, and mentioned to friends that they are fake - not only could they *not* tell, they showed up at my house the next time several hours early with supplies annoucing "do me!!"
good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic