Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
michelecarrasco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelecarrasco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with hair extensions
    Posted: June 26 2003 at 2:02am
Hi Can anyone tell me why my hair extensions keep falling out? I have the fusion strand by strand method.
Michele
LucyZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucyZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2003 at 7:42pm
I'm sorry to hear about your hair extensions falling out. Can you please tell me if that is the Great Lenghts method? I was considering having it done. If it is, I read that is normal for a few strands to fall out every day.
DonnaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2003 at 4:50pm
I do hair extentions. The method I use is "Cinderella hair". The "bond" that we use requires a special ph balancer to be uses when shampooing. (its like a rinse, you put on after conditioner) When that is not done, the bonds themselves take on a white-ish tone.
Is that what the bond portion of yours look like?

Another thing I can think of, is IF the stylist used the type of hair that comes in a big roll, and she/he cuts the portion off to be bonded to your hair. Either two things could have happened... to little of an amount of hair, or not enough glue. Call back and have the hairdresser take a look.

The system I use isn't a glue base product, it is a protein based product.. sorry I can't help more.
Donna
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2003 at 9:45pm
>>>>Hi Can anyone tell me why my hair extensions keep falling out?

Because someone is not attaching them properly.
swirlzz22@aol.com View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swirlzz22@aol.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2004 at 8:32pm
hi, your extentions might be coming out, cause
1. you need to shampoo more, cause your scalp is getting to oily..

2.. use less conditioner, but you should only be running it through the ends.. i recoment biolage, detangler..

3. u are using to many products.

Image Makers-Eurolocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Image Makers-Eurolocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 1:32am
Hi there,
Glue method extensions are removed with an chemical oil solvent. Your conditioners have botanical oils and also you produce natural oils that are good for the lustre of your hair.
Try Eurolocs it is the solution for the clients who are sick and tired of glue and messy extensions. I've been using Eurolocs extensions for 2 yrs now and the clients are loving it. No wax- no weave- no glue -no mess-no damage. If you require just body, a bundle of 50 will suffice and it will cost you initially $300. then $70. an hour for a refitting in 3 months.
If you reguire lets say extra 4 to 6 inch and body it will cost for 2 bundles of 50, $600, hc included. and again $70. an hr for refitting in 3 months. If you require longer 20inches to 24inches - waistline there is an added charge for extra length. They are easy to put on and they stay on and are easy to remove. All other services are extra. Please call if your interested. 203-263-4713 Woodbury, Ct. Tues and Wenesday and 203-597-9079 Waterbury, Ct
Can View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Can Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2004 at 2:57pm
Do you know of any shops in the Chicago Area that specilize in Eurolocs. I'm trying to find a resaonable priced, reputable salon to go to. I would like to add extensions.

Thanks
cmford97@comcast.net
geongeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geongeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2004 at 2:30pm
Tere are several reasons why your hair extensions may be falling out. First the hair must be deep cleaned with a shampoo that doesn't have any silicone or anything that is going to add sheen to the hair. Next the extension artist may not have heated the bond throughly. Then you may be using too much conditioner or not the right shampoo when cleansing the hair. Next when you comb or shampoo you must hold the hair with one hand so as not to put pressure on the bonds. Also once a month maintenance is recommended.
Hope this helps. Visit redsalonsource.com for more information and for ordering.
geongeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geongeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2004 at 2:31pm
Tere are several reasons why your hair extensions may be falling out. First the hair must be deep cleaned with a shampoo that doesn't have any silicone or anything that is going to add sheen to the hair. Next the extension artist may not have heated the bond throughly. Then you may be using too much conditioner or not the right shampoo when cleansing the hair. Next when you comb or shampoo you must hold the hair with one hand so as not to put pressure on the bonds. Also once a month maintenance is recommended. redsalonsource.com sells the hair care line developed for hair extensions.
Hope this helps. Visit redsalonsource.com for more information and for ordering.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic