Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair extentions wanted in Ohio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extentions wanted in Ohio
    Posted: June 30 2003 at 10:38pm
Can anyone tell me if there is a salon in Columbus, Ohio that does the hair extensions. Also what is the normal rate to have then in and how long do they usually last?
ms
theprostylist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theprostylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 7:54pm
the salon in ohio that does extension is sahair and the oasis of nails we are located in gahanna ohio 6144787500 we do the cinderella hair extensions the price range from 500 -2500 dollars. the stylist has been doing extensions for nearly 10 years i also do other type of extensions depending on hair texture and condition please give me a call for a consultation thanks --the prostylist.
Kathy Scartozzi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathy Scartozzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 11:32pm
I am an extensioner living in Charlotte, N.C. I wear hair extensions and also use 3 different types on my clients. However my daughter lives in west virginia and I travel there to visit ,but also to do her extensions along with one of her friends. So call me if you would like to meet me in parkersburg I would be happy to do your extensions. My price is around $750 for a full head. I am licensed in N.C., S.C., and W.V. 803-493-5739
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic