Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP ME PLEASEEE!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sum41_gc_avril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sum41_gc_avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP ME PLEASEEE!!
    Posted: July 10 2003 at 3:26pm
HELP!! I need to know where I could use hair extentions!! I just got the absolute worst hair cut of a lifetime and I feel I can not leave my house with this hair!!! My hair right now is very short, but I want it back to it's normal length, shoulder length would hair extentions help me??
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2003 at 10:36am
Hair extensions are a major investment of money (for ones that look realistic), so I wouldn't rush into anything.

However, you have to have a certain length of hair to which the extensions attach! Very generally, the length recommended is 2 to 6 inches, completely depending on the type of adherence method.

I researched for several months before deciding on hair extensions, so I'd first suggest that you work with what you have.

If you don't like your haircut, have you returned to the stylist who cut it? Perhaps there are some styling methods that would change the look to something that you like better. Or, perhaps just a bit of a trim to another style would work.

I'm not trying to talk you out of extensions, but I will highly advise that you not rush into them right away and I'd investigate other ways to be comfortable with your new haircut first.
channysmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote channysmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2004 at 11:33pm
I had tried weft extensions and they were terrible for me. I just came back from LA where I had hair extensions put in by imagebykimarie she does hairlocs system. What a great experience!! I love them! You can check out the hairlocs website to find someone inyour area hairlocs.com.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic