Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mannyv1031 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mannyv1031 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extensions
    Posted: July 19 2004 at 5:31pm
Hi there,
My name is Manny and I am a educator for a strand-by-starnd hair extension company called So.Cap.USA. This comapny is really good and im not just saying that because I work for them. If youd like you can visit the website at www.socapusa.com to see for yourself and to find somone in your area who does them. A word of advise be careful and make sure the extensionist is compentent in what s/he is doing. If not done correctly there could be some serious problems. If you have any questions feel free to email me at mannyv1031@comcast.net hope to hear from you!!
xRhianx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRhianx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2004 at 6:28am
Hiya im lookin to have hair extensions soon.I have shoulder length hair and i want xtensions till it grows longer.I had xtensions last year and they were strips.the woman glued 6 strips on and that was it.that day i washed them and they fell out.she wouldnt put them bk in.i payed £340 for them.what a rip off!!!! Now im lookin 2 have extensions that glue in by strand i think..u kno the extensions lk famouse people have.
Does any1 have them???? Do they wreck ur hair? are they good?
Im only 17 so i duno nothing..Trying 2 find out more.Any advice? Thanx xxxxxxxxxxx
Rhian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic