Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! Color doesn't match!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MSBASCO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSBASCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! Color doesn't match!!!
    Posted: September 30 2004 at 2:20am
I just spent a pretty big chunk of change on fusion hair extensions and the color does not match!

I was skeptical when she pulled out the hair as it was not the color we chose the day before BUT she assured me it would blend. WRONG! My natural hair is med brown with blond highlights, and this hair is too blond. Now I have this obvious line all around my head that looks brownish blond and beneath it my very long ends are a lighter blond! My husband even noticed the difference in color and he never notices anything.

I don't know what to do. I pointed it out to her so she started putting in a few dark brown pieces (which don't even match my own brown) and it didn't do much to help. She wants to put in even more bonds but I've already got a ton (my hair feels so heavey!) that I don't want anymore bonds, plus, I really don't want her touching my hair anymore.

I'm thinking about just going to my usual hair stylist (who colors my hair) to see if he can do anything to fix it. Either that or just take them out. HELP!
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 12:55pm
Don't worry it should be able to be fixed with just a few more brown pieces put in. I would recommend making sure the brown is exactly the right color and then you shouldn't have any problems.
MSBASCO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSBASCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2004 at 12:36am
Thank you! I went and had that done today...plus a little more shaping and you are right! Now it looks GREAT!! Thanks!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic