Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

clip-on hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
KimberlyWat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimberlyWat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2012 at 3:53pm
They are so worth it! They're THICK, and so healthy. It's 10 wefts, and one of them is this really thick piece with four wefts sewn on one strip! They never tangle, and they are so natural looking. Always look for the words "Remy" and "100% human hair"

Edited by Administrator - July 02 2012 at 4:14pm
Prince1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by amymusic amymusic wrote:

does anyone have any idea where I can find 30 inch long dark brown clip-in european hair extensions? Also any that come in wavy?

Your research has been finished now Click Here to get hair extensions

Edited by Prince1 - May 17 2013 at 8:58am
Prince1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:47am
Originally posted by Paulina Paulina wrote:

I want to get human hair clip-on extensions, but I want to know if it's worth it. Any opinions? I am dying to try them but, I am also concerned. Please, share your opinions.

You get hair extension like human hair
http://www.thehairnation.net/
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2013 at 1:30am
You can take off clip on extensions anytime you want. You aren't suppose to wash your hair or sleep with them on. You can buy clip ons at Sally's Beauty Supply. The extensions last forever, as long as you don't damage them. If you get human hair extensions, you can curl them all you want. However, synthetic (fake hair) extensions will not be able to be curled/straightened.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic