Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

finshed plastikhaar result

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: finshed plastikhaar result
    Posted: January 30 2005 at 9:55pm
ok, well Im done installing the plastikhaar. I used an obscene amount haha, 4 1/2 packs.

the violet is underneath so you cant see it from this view, but the hair is layered, and I wanted diffrent color blonds in it.... but well... **** happens.

the hair itself is wonderful.

(edited cause I can never get pics right the first time)
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 9:57pm
by the way, I do feel obligated to comment on the fact that those are just pajama pants, haha.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 9:59pm
OH MY GOD that is freakin GORGEOUS!

Absolutely amazing girl!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:00pm
by the way are those pinchbraids?
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:00pm
WOW that is some seriously gorgeous hair, gooooood job !!!
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:01pm
Oh my God! It's gorgeous. That's exactly how I want my hair!!! I love it!

How long did you leave it at it's longest point, and how many layers did you do? Did you braid them in, or use shrinkies?

This gives me hope--yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:04pm
I am so excited! And kinda bummed too, I just redid mine today with my regular fusionwand/human hair just cause Im not ready yet for the synthetic and shrinkies Im still experimenting with! Although I did get some shrinkies on my head today for testing!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:09pm
One more question: How many bags did you use?

:)
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:11pm
Duh. You already said 4 1/2 packs. Got it! :)
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:20pm
that is beautiful : ) How did you layer it by the way? did you cut different lengths before you put it in i take it?
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:37pm
my bad, I used shrinkies, well my boyfriend put them in for me (isnt he the best?) - and I cut them diffrent lenghts before I put them in. How I did thaw was take the strand I Was gonna use, then take 1/2 of that and cut approx 1/4 to 1/3 off. its hard to explain so I'll show you...

thats one piece.

that way, everythings cut before its put in, and when you move from the bottem of your head to the top, the layers just move with you, so by the end result, it looks like layers are all over the place, its because it was cut before it was put in, it has a very gradual effect. :)
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:45pm
ugh, sorry, more info. I need to read everything before I anwser.

the longest pieces are about 28", I just folded the plastikharr over so one side was a bit longer then the other
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:48pm
I imagine your bf is pretty proud of himself ! He should be! I just cant get over how incredible it looks....Im eager now to get my plastikhaar on my head! SH*T I thought my new extensions looked good but yours ROCK!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:49pm
question...did you pretip the hair?
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:50pm
lol, hes funny. He is very proud of himself, but because of his "manhood" he doesnt want me to tell anyone he did it, lmao! Although he doesnt care if I tell people online cause he doesnt know them, but he doesnt wanna get teased. well... anymore then I already teased him.

"Oh Jonathan, your so wonderful! It's like we're sisters!"

"...shut up"

lmao
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:50pm
thank you so much for the explanation : )! I just ordered my plastikhaar today so now i'll know how to layer it in
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:51pm
LOL Kalika thats too funny!
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:51pm
yes I pretipped the hair, thats what I was showing in the previous picture :)
Alyssa_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyssa_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:54pm
Wow, that looks fantastic! I *really* can't wait to try extensions now!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2005 at 10:54pm
oh.. gotcha!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic