Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Synth hair that curls & looks like human. I HAVE FOUND IT!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Synth hair that curls & looks like human. I HAVE FOUND IT!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2005 at 6:35pm
You girls convinced me--I had to order some of that ebonyline synth! Maybe I'll check out the AD hair when my catalog comes, too.

Did anyone see those Swarovski-encrusted strands by the way? I'd love to wear those for a day or two...it's so Cher! :)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2005 at 8:33pm
FinaFina (aka Ashley Abbott haha) yes the ebonyline thermal fiber can be curled with a curling iron and blowdried. I might even try putting a veggie dye on it and see what happens! I hope to at least get a few strands in this weekend to try out. But it is awesome looking hair. It looks so natural and doesnt have a shine like other synthetics. I really like it. Although I wish I could get it in a bodywave or something. I am still interested in the American Dream thermofiber.
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 6:30am
Sherrie you are far more ambitious than I am -- I do not want to dye my synthetic hair -- I want it straight off the assembly line ready to go!! ("No aftermarket mufflers for me please!! lol)

Anyway thanks for the info.

Amanda - can I have your AD catalog if you're done with it??? Pretty please with swarovski crystals on top??
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 6:33am
Fina....I just want to try to color it as a fix to what I already have that is too light! I am light blonde/613. But it seems that synthetic (at least the thermal fibers Ive bought ) the 613s are way more platinum than my hair!

Check out AD site. Then just send them an eamil for a catalog. They have a really good color selection in the Thermofiber.

www.ad-hairsolutions.com
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 6:44am
Yes of course Fina, e-mail me at Amanda8Beechwood2003@Yahoo.co.uk with your address chick x
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 6:47am
Okee Dokee !

OK - Sherrie - that's good info about the hair colors. I'm very curious to see what mine looks like from WaWa. I got the 27 and 27/613. Here's my question though -- as I looked at ebonyonline yesterday I noticed that their "2 color" hair 2 colors from top to bottom, not entire strands just mixed together. I hope my 27/613 combo isn't like that but I guess I'll find out. . .

Amanda - I'm sending you my address. THANKS!

Fina
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 7:05am
Yeah I got the 613 and 27/613 from ebonyline. I didnt realize the 2 color wasnt a side by side mix, the top half is 27/613 combo but the bottom is solid 613. I need to find a 613/27 side by side color to mix with the 613.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic