Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Plastikhaar natural color ring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boogiemama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boogiemama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plastikhaar natural color ring
    Posted: March 10 2005 at 10:35pm
Finally got mine in the mail today. Well worth the wait!
I think it's the most beautiful color ring I've ever had.
But then that could be because the ones I have are old and thrashed.
I'm going to have to order some hair, but I'm so used to getting hair shipped next day air due to last minute appts that I'll have to plan WAY WAY ahead.
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2005 at 10:58pm
Oohh Yeah!
Hope I get mine soon!
I think she's out of em. She's shipping mine out next week.
Boogiemama...whats the fastest shipping scenario?
Gna
I've got a new puppy!!!
She's a White Boxer
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2005 at 11:52pm
Priority takes 6 days from shipping to arriving on your doorstep. Not as good as next day, but pretty good for it being the east end of western europe.

-Rae
boogiemama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boogiemama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 12:00am
Is that 6 business days Rae?
Thanks.

Gina, the fastest shipping scenario is when I space out and forget to order hair for a client the day after tomorrow.

;)
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 12:31am
My hair was shipped from Switzerland on a Saturday and in my mailbox in California that Friday. Pretty quick in my book.
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 12:39am
Bridget: no, it's 6 calendar days. :)

-Rae
ccross6032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 6:25am
hi all -
the "urgent" option by swiss post took about 2.5 days for my stuff to get from swizerland to tennessee, coming through NYC. you also can track your shipment with this option.

it is about $50 just for shipping.

Cheryl
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 6:49pm
And for the low low price of approx. $93 you can use FedEx and get it there the next day. . .assuming of course that Sara puts the correct address/zip code on the order. . .(with mine I ordered it on Wednesday and it would have been there Thursday but she had the wrong zip so I didn't get it til Friday).

-Fina
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 6:55pm
speaking of the color ring, how close are schock pink and barbie pink?
i love plastikhaar
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic