Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

u shape / stick hair extension site

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: u shape / stick hair extension site
    Posted: March 14 2005 at 1:56am
Has anyone seen this site or heard anything about it.......?
http://www.geocities.com/halfamice/Main.html

I e-mailed him for a price list, these were the prices off the top, they get cheaper when you buy in bulk.

U Shape Hair Extension
34-40pcs
1st 10 ~200g~$15USD~18" =$150
1st 10 ~200g~$16.50USD~20" =$165
1st 10 ~200g~$17.50USD~22" =$175
1st 10 ~200g~$18.50USD~24" =$185

Stick Hair Extension
34-40pcs
>10 ~>200g~$13USD~18" =$130
>10 ~>200g~$15USD~20" =$150
>10 ~>200g~$17USD~22" =$170
>10 ~>200g~$19USD~24" =$190

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 5:15am
Wow, thats pretty cheap for prebonded or pretipped hair. I dont know? Will they let you get a sample order? Is there a minimum order? Where are they located?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 5:48am
Sherrie~ I just sent you an e-mail with the original e-mail and full price list in excel. They are in Singapore. I will e-mail and ask for samples........I will let you know what he responds. Some of the tools are cheap too.
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 5:53am
Hey there guys, I would be interested in chipping in with some money if you are going to do an order if the quality is as it states xxx
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 6:13am
SAS...I sent you an email!
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 7:31am
What exactlly is "U shaped Hair"? I seen the picture on the website, but I'm still unclear as to the application. Is the "U" all glue and does it melt around your natural hair?
It is what it is...
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 8:26am
Like a lot of other sites it dosent say what kind of hair they use for the stick hair. They carry a few diferent types so I wonder what they use for that. It allways seems to be lesser quality. Bridget you are right the U hair is for bonding you can uses the tool that shrinks the shrinkies.
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 2:10pm
heat clamp $50. checking shipping and temperature. will let you guys know
i love plastikhaar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 9:59pm
This was the response from ie. Trading about samples &
shipping………

We do offer sample packs. Attached is my sample pricelist.

Our payment method is TT (wired) services. The shipping time
is 1-2 weeks after we receive your payment.

As for the Iron for hair extensions. I have also attached pictures
of our clamps which is specially meant for U-shape hair
extensions.

Thanks
Ethan

ie trading
Block 933 Tampines Street 91
#03-381 Singapore 520933

Sample 1          
Stick        

4 Packs ( Natural Colors)....................$36.00
Tools:           
Plier…………………………….$2.00    
Hook……………………………$1.00 
Rings (250pcs/Bottle)………. .$7.00 
……………………………........$10.00     

Sub Total…………………….............$46.00

Wire Service (TT)................................$24.00

Freight……………….......……..........$25.00

Total………….......……………….... $95.00

Sample 2                      
U Shape                      

3 Packs ( Natural Colors)……...........$31.00

Iron CE Certified (220V/110V)…........$40.00

Sub Total………….................................$71.00

Wire Service (TT)..................................$24. 00

Freight..................................................... $25.00   

Total....................................................... $120.00 

Sample 3                      
Stick/U Shape             

5 Packs (Natural Colors)......................$51.00

Wire Service (TT)……………………....$24.00

Freight…………..................................... $25 .00

Total....................................................... .$100.00

Sherrie~Can you manage to post the full iron pic? I still couldn’t
get it to upload!! Thanks

Edited by Save~A~Stray
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 10:03pm

Im gonna try to post this picture of the heat clamp, now that the board is different Im not sure if it will work the fist attempt, so we will see!

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 10:05pm
Yeah I was on top of that SAS! I was just trying to figure out this new layout!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 10:20pm
yeah Sherrie,

These prices were all nice lined up in my page and it's coming
out all over the place. I'm trying to fix it .          

Edit: It still won't line up exact......oh well

Thanks Sherrie......for the pic!!

Edited by Save~A~Stray
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 1:12am
Wow, that's a serious-looking heat clamp.  Though I like the X design because it's often easier on your hands...more leverage.
kristinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 10:38am
That looks similar to the clamp that Kristin has.  I just received mine, the only difference is that Kristin's is black tipped not silver.
kristinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 10:21am
Has anyone received their sample yet?
tartandiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tartandiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 1:10pm

Hi

'm new around here..... Sherrie is that a Balmain heat clamp? where can i get 1 from i'm in Scotland.

Also do any of you guys use Balmain hair, equiptment etc?, if so what do you think of it , it it worth paying the ฃ200+ for the kits?

Your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 3:30pm
No its not, the hair is absolutely shocking and the method doesn't hold up and go the distance.  You're better off with regular fusion.  There are heat wands for sale on ebay, let me know if you want find it and i'll let you know the reference number, I also live in the UK x
tartandiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tartandiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 4:00pm

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for replying, I haven't been able to find any heat wands on ebay, is the nail hair method ok?..... do you need to use extra glue with this method?, and i've seen a couple of people on ebay selling some packs of 10-20 nail hair strands..... but only a few, is there anywhere you can buy good qaulity nail bond pre bonded hair at a reasonable price? 9a bit closer to home than the one mentioned above).

I know i'm such a NOOB.... shame on me.

Don't worry i don't do this profesionally... i just practice on my manniquin heads & sisters just now

Edited by tartandiva
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 4:14am
Hey there chick, don't worry about it, I was like you a while back.  This is the ebay reference number for the heat wand 5564343391 although you can't use this one for shrinkies, only nail hair.  The nail hair method is fine and really easy to apply yourself.  You don't need to use any extra glue with this method.  I actually sell packs of 200 nail hair strands for ฃ99.00 and its good quality hair.  I can make up smaller packs too, if you're interested e-mail me on Amanda8Beechwood2003@Yahoo.co.uk xxxxxxxxx
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 4:36am

Hey everyone,

It looks like you're more interested in pursuing the heat clamp than the Sensual hair, but I just wanted to point out that there was a very bad review of the Sensual hair the other day by Kristininc; I'd never heard of it before when she mentioned it and didn't make the connection until I just read your thread. Here's the link: http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28669

:)

Edited to say: Oops! I think I posted this on the wrong thread....

Edited by Jenny_RR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic