Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Great Lengths Cold Fusion Hair Extension Machine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great Lengths Cold Fusion Hair Extension Machine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Lengths Cold Fusion Hair Extension Machine
    Posted: March 14 2005 at 9:19am
Check out item number 5565338150 on www.ebay.co.uk somebody is selling this machine. Can someone refresh me what it does? xxx
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 10:00am
The Link isn't working? Cold fusion is lazer (Ultra sonic waves)No heat.I saw a gl machine on E Bay also but it was the heat fusion(Attachment method)..How much is the cold fusion going for?I know that brand new it is very expensive.The heay fusion machine costs 650 brand new.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 10:04am
Just go to www.ebay.co.uk and then type in that reference number and you'll see it chick, its on £150.00 at the moment which is about $273.00 but the reserve hasn't been met yet, how does this machine actually work then x
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 10:21am

Edited by adina

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 10:38am
What does the hair look like at the end when using this machine, is it pre-tipped with glue x
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 12:04pm
I'm a bit confused myself.
So they are using ultrasonicwave/current to bond the tips. Keratin tips?
Mannequin head*LOL* do tell!
I've got a new puppy!!!
She's a White Boxer
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 1:06pm
Correct!!!Lazer(Ultra sonic) attatchment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 1:07pm
So what does this machine do differently to the keratin than just applying it with your regular glue gun or hot pot or fusing it with a heat clamp x
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 1:19pm
1~It doesn't use heat
2~It attaches the bonds flat to the head so you can't feel them by touch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 2:27pm
Is removal easy, thanks for your help x
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 2:54pm
I never used the ultrasonic machine myself So I'm not really sure?
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 12:07am
hERE'S A VIDEO SHOWING COLD FUSION MACHNE,NOT THE BEST,BUT i'LL HAVE TO SEARCH FOR ANOTHER,UNTIL THEN.  www.starlocks.com

Edited by adina
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 5:57am
Where's the video in that site chick x
BirdOfEden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdOfEden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 10:38am
Looks like those bonds are flat in that video.  I was under the impression that they were supposed to be rolled.  I'm confused here.  Any help?
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 11:45am
There are 2 different machines.The cold fusion lyes flat to the head and the heat fusion is rolled.The cold fusion cannot be rolled because is is cold and the bonds don't become soft for them to be rolled.The lazer projects intense waves to activate the bonds to react to break up by the speed of light so fast that by the time the machine is taken away from the bond it is hard. http/

Edited by adina
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 7:14pm

Based on the reviews I've seen, the cold fusion machine doesn't interest me much.

But what does is that new "hands free" GLs machine that creates multiple bonds in one fell swoop. It's under "New Technology" on the home page, and it's called "Multi-Strand Application." I assume this isn't the same as Cold Fusion, right? It says it uses some sort of air pressure.

Have you seen this machine in action, Adina? I'm dying to know how it works. :) 

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 7:30pm
My problem with that new multi-strand application is the sectioning. How in the world would this machine or apparatus, section the hair correctly?  Seems like strands could get crossed and little hairs trapped...etc....etc. Seems like it could be very damaging. What do you think Jenny?
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 7:38pm

Ditto. I have no idea how you could even create a lasting bond that way.

Nevetheless, if you look at the photos, it almost looks like they're applying a weft. Perhaps that's how they eliminate the need to section the hair more? (It's a mystery to me, lol!)

:)

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 7:51pm
That GL machine is just scary.  And I tend to agree that it seems likely that real hairs would get crossed around under it and cause breakage...

I'm really interested in the cold fusion/ultrasonic application though.  I use this ultrasonic machine at work for connecting wires...  Too much of my wholly unrelated work is transferring to hair extensions lately!

:)al
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 8:34pm

This new multi-strand method says there are individual bonds, several being applied at once. If you look at the pictures it shows the whole process. I still think that it would be impossible to get proper sectioning of each bond, being applied this way. I would seriously be concerned about this method.

http://www.greatlengths.net/gl_www/home.php?idioma=ingles

Edited by sherrie215
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic