Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

foundation problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: foundation problem
    Posted: February 13 2003 at 6:38pm
ok well my problem is that i can never find the right shade of foundation for my face, you see i'm mixed with asian and black therefore my skin is a light tan and it seems none of the stores have it any suggestions, tips whatever please i'm desperate!!!

thanx :O)
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2003 at 2:35am
Hi! Maybe go to a professional make-up artist (or cosmetologist, if that's what you call it) and get advice? I know that they can mix up a custom shade of just about anything for you...could be kinda pricey $$$$$$$$$$$.
Good luck to ya!
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2003 at 4:01pm
Baby flower,
Have you tried Revlon products?
They have 12 different shades of COLORSTAY foundation for virtually any skin shade.
Lady Maria
minnesotamommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnesotamommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2003 at 9:16am
This post was edited & deleted by HairBoutique.com staff......

Please do not post sales or other advertising on the messageboards. We do not tolerate this or spam or other types of posting.

We will remove all such posts.

Please help us by emailing shelton@hairboutique.com if you see spam or other inappropriate posts and we will remove them immediately.

Thanks,
HairBoutique.com Admin Team

Thanks for coming by.

www.geocities.com/bottomsupphotos
/main.html
* View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2003 at 9:23pm
You should really try out the MAC line of foundations. I actually have a good freind who is also half Asian and half black, and this is one of the only companies that she has found a good match with. They have a really extensive line of colours, and the product is fairly reasonably priced. I know another makeup artist who recommends this line for Asain skine tones, so you should look into it.
Trulybeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trulybeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 1:00am
Have you considered Aromaleigh? They have 31 shades of foundation to choose from in two formulas: Pure Powder (PP) and Pure Cover (PC). PP offers light to medium coverage. PC offers heavy coverage. Plus you can have a blend within the individual sections or a combination of the two. You may have good luck with the linens as they have beige tones only.
Have a wonderful day! {hugs}

Jean
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic