Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Lip Gloss?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2004 at 12:31am
I LOVE MAC lip glass! My fav is Oh Baby
erlyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 5:44pm
MAC- its has a superior shine that lasts all day but dont use to much....it will get sticky
The Asian Invasion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Asian Invasion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 5:20pm
I love Lancome's lipgloss, and L'Oreal's since it's the same. It works really well, but I'm not sure if it's just be who experiences this problem. I like to glob on the gloss, so it leaves some residue on the tube, but after awhile, I have to throw the tube out because it starts smelling really weird. I think it's the residue, but it annoys me because I can't use it for more than a few weeks.
mark82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 3:28am
jasmine2g3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 7:43pm
I only like lip glosses that have a brush on it; not a sponge or a rolly abll. Any suggestions for a good lip gloss?

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
linda-bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda-bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 9:41pm
bath and body works tutti dolci, smells good, yummy, shinnee & not really sticky. $10
kristie m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 12:16pm
I've found all the good lip glosses including Juicy Tubes leave my lips dry
and sticky. Clinique has a new product called Super Balm Tinted Lip
Treatment that leaves them moisturized and shiny. It is moist rather than
sticky and has absolutely no fragrance. Great product!
IndigoRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IndigoRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 1:52am

MAC lip gloss works great for me. I recently run out of the MAC lip gloss and had to purchase a substitute. After to much thought (I am so use to MAC) I chose Cover Girl. Not bad at all: it was smooth, my lips felt moisturized, it was long lasting, and not sticky. I am still a MAC girl and had to stock up. These 2 types of MAC lip glosses comes in a ranges of colors “MAC Tinted Lipglass” is on the sticky side with a sponge type wand, while “MAC Lustreglass” is less sticky and has a brush wand.

HazelnutGelato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HazelnutGelato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 10:18am

I dunno if the lip glosses are still the same, but I loved Clinique's gloss. The texture was good.

Oh, and Bloom has adorable colors.

poisongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poisongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 6:44pm
I use the 'lip injection' by too faced. It acctually plumps up your lips by enhancing blood flow in your lips.At first you feel a little tingle but it's sooo worth it! You can get it a sephora for about 18$
mysweetevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysweetevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 10:20am

Im a MAC girl....love it.

If im low on cash....AVON

sweet like honey!
Donda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2005 at 7:31pm

I like Milani's gloss in Jamaican Rum, it only goes for $4.00 at Walgreens!   They have other shades that are very nice as well.

However their glossy tubes don't have much color.   I want to try Covergirls wetslicks next.
Thick 4A Hair, Relaxed every 8 weeks. Contributing writer at xicamagazine.4t.com
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 11:11am

Originally posted by Temerity Temerity wrote:

I LOVE Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk. It lasts forever, looks awesome, and smells like heaven. Yum! :)

I co-sign on that, Temerity, I have the purple one.

I also wear Urban Decay's XXX Shine Gloss.  I really like it becuase it has peppermint oil and it leaves your lips really tingly.   My favorite is "Heatherette" and "Everybody Loves Betsy."

100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 9:40pm
i really love the new lipglosses from the body shop. they call it ultra shiny lip treatment or something like that. it makes you lips so soft, and oh so shint. the texture is thick, but not too gloopy. and it stays on for hours
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
Donda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 7:26pm

I saw that Walgreens had a BOGOF (2/6.49) for Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss and thought why not.  Okay, so I decided to try it instead of Cover Girls

I have the classic pale pink bottom lip and dark brown on top lip, so it has been hard for me to find a sheer gloss that didn't magnify this fact. But.................... 

Cherris in the Glow is a nice everyday color. It's a sheer pink color that gives my already pale pink lips a richer look with a nice shine. It's a very cute but polished look for jeans/office wear

Rasin Glaze is a very nice reddish brown color.  It would go well with Orange, Yellow, and Brown colored clothes. This is more then everyday but less then glam.

Pearl Plum on my lips this was no more then the Cherries in the glow with shimmer.  Would be nice for night wear.

Best of all I didn't notice a server color difference I usually get when wearing gloss.

I thought I would pass it on.

Edited by Donda
Thick 4A Hair, Relaxed every 8 weeks. Contributing writer at xicamagazine.4t.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic