Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eyeliner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bianka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bianka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eyeliner
    Posted: May 16 2003 at 8:31am
hello all ....................... well i love my eyeliner and just like evryone else i cant go out without it but i have a problem ..... i have really small eyes and " not knowing much about this kind of stuff " i put thick black eyeliner all around my eye and i get told that it looks good by some people and then i get told that , that kind of thing doesnt suit me ..... back to the point i need a way to put eyeliner on without it making my eyes look smaller ??????????? plz help
kinky
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2003 at 10:36am
Bianka,

Welcome to the board.

What color are your eyes, hair and what is your skin tone?

Elissa
[/url]

Deutschgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deutschgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2003 at 1:12pm
Hi Bianka,

Try putting the eyeliner on just your top lid close to the lash line. Starting from where your lashes being to where they end. Just don't make the line too thick, it should start out thin and get slightly thicker towards the corner of your eye. Let me know if this helps.
Catta View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2003 at 9:35pm
I've got small eyes to , but I like them to be somewhat defined. What I do is line my top like, with the thickest part being at the outer corner, and then for my bottom, I smudge a colour on just the outer third of the eye, sofening the colour as you reach closer to the inner eye area. Then I blend the darker outer third by putting a light shimmery highlighting colour on my inner eye, and blend towards the middle of the bottom lash line. The lighter colour really helps to open up the eyes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic