Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eyelash extentions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LyndaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LyndaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eyelash extentions?
    Posted: June 09 2003 at 12:16am
I've heard of eyelash extentions, that are very simlaiar to hair extentions in that they stay on several weeks!

Does anyone know where I can get the glue that could be used on the lashes?
babs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2003 at 12:46pm
Speaking of lash extensions, I read that Jennifer Lopez wore some kind of exotic eyelash extensions. Does anyone know what kind they were? I can only imagine how wickedly expensive that they were so I am sure I don't even want to know about buying them.

demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2003 at 5:10pm
I remember years ago that some of my friends got lashes implanted somehow but haven't heard of anyone doing that in a long time. With the new popularity of false eyelashes, this may come back into fashion as well.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2003 at 11:04am
I kept reading this post over and over, and still wasn't sure about "extensions." Is this different from false eyelashes that are glued on?
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2003 at 2:44pm
I think so. I remember so friends in the '70s getting little clumps of lashes implanted somehow and they would stay in place for several weeks. I don't think the glue ons will do that.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
sasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2003 at 2:14pm
Does anyone know if these eyelash extensions are safe?I would have thought the glue may damamge your real lashes as its totally different to the hair on ones head .
kimba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2003 at 5:04pm
my mom had a pair of mink eyelash falsies in the 70's she got them for like 35.00.. i wish they still made that kind now...
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2003 at 9:45pm
Hey Guy's I just ordered some today... I'll try them on me...see how they last ect. and I'll let you know how it goes. I ordered them from one of my suppliers, I don't know if they are available OTC.../?/ I'd like to know if it is something I can offer at the salon or not .? We'll see.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic