Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

colgate simply white

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jazzgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: colgate simply white
    Posted: July 20 2003 at 6:49am
don't know where to post this but has anyone tried this product? http://www.colgatesimplywhite.com/productdetails.html
"We have both lost ourselves, but sometimes we reveal the most when we are least like ourselves."
-Anais Nin
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 6:38pm
Is that you in your icon? If so, then cool! I would love to be a Vegas show girl.

My mom and grandmother have both tried Crest White strips and really liked the results. I noticed a difference, too. Not dramatic, but enough to tell it was a bit whiter.

Mom says not to leave them on too long though, or your teeth get sensitive. That's why she stays away from the over-night kind.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Amanda Leigh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 9:27pm
I like Crest Whitestrips a LOT more... The colgate simply white is cheaper, but it is a perfect example of the fact you get what you pay for... the simply white is a lot more messy... and it rubs off really easily and it makes my lips get really chapped... the whitestrips have a plastic thing that kind of holds the peroxide in... and I thought the whitestrips lightened my teeth more... Also, the simply white got back in my throat and for about 3 or 4 days, my throat just burned... ouch... :( not fun...
ll_insomnia_ll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ll_insomnia_ll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 9:29pm
I've tried both Crest WhiteStrips and Colgate Simply White. Both worked for me, but with the Crest Strips you could tell a difference almost immedietly and are less of a hassle than Simply White. It may be more expensive, but it's definetly worth every dollar. Yup. I strongly recommend the Crest WhiteStrips.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 8:42pm
Jazzgurl.
Just out of curiousity, are you working in any aspect of the entertainment business in Vegas?
I love the picture you have there too! Glamourous!
tina
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 8:45pm
Colgate Simply White looks pretty interesting as does the Crest product. I might have to check into one or both of the products. I am not in dire need of it but it could help a little.
Thanks!
tina
jazzgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2003 at 3:20am
thanks, that's my job two months ago. right now, i'm just concentrating on the preparations for my wedding lol
"We have both lost ourselves, but sometimes we reveal the most when we are least like ourselves."
-Anais Nin
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2003 at 11:38am
Congrats Jazzgurl on your upcoming wedding!
tina
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2003 at 7:38am
I've tried both the White Strips and the Simply White. I LOVE the Strips...they are quicker, easier, less mess and almost instant results. I found that the Simply White like was thick and gooey and felt like my lips were stuck to it...it's also very goopy and was hard to get evenly on..the more you spread here to get it on, you wind up pulling it off another spot. I used it twice and it's now been tossed under my bathroom sink! *lol* But this is the third box of White Strips...I use them about every 6 months or so...can use them more often if needed. The first time I used them was in the winter and I found that my teeth/gums became a bit sensitive to the cold..so I alternated between using once daily then twice daily as directed.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!! Wish you the best!!

Well is a bit past 8:30, suppose I should get to work (HA)

Later guys
Mylissa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic