Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eyebrow color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blah girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blah girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eyebrow color
    Posted: March 18 2004 at 12:31am
I'm not really sure if this post belongs in this little category thing, but its close enough i guess. I colored my hair recently and its a reddish brown, but my eyebrows are black and they look a little strange with my hair this color. I've had my mom and my brother tell me i should try to color them with some kind of facial hair color thing. But is that a good idea? And if i did it what color should they be?
blah...just what the world needs
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2004 at 2:25am
Dyeing eyebrows can cause blindness, so no, it's not a good idea. And considering the number of women who dye their hair, your mismatching eyebrows are in good company. I don't think it'll be that big a deal if you leave them as they are. I've also heard about people pencilling in their eyebrows to match their dyed hair, but I'm not sure how that works on black brows.
More awesome than a manatee!
Dazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2004 at 10:08am
What really works well is using a powder shadow in the color similar to your hair (pencil looks too harsh and fake sometimes).......use a very light hand and feather it in over the brow. It really looks more natural....my hair is light reddish brown......I use an auburn shadow by revlon for my brows.
allie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2004 at 10:32am
You can always have your eyebrows coloured by a professional. I've bleached mine before and never had a problem with my eyesight.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic