Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pale foundation shades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scarlet Ribbons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Ribbons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pale foundation shades
    Posted: March 26 2004 at 11:20pm
My mom makes custom foundations to match your skin. I had a similar problem, but my skin is a little red-ish. I'm sure that she could make you a foundation in the color you're looking for! I don't think it's too expensive either- you can email her if you want- her name is Diane, and her email address is marketamazing@unfranchise.com
good luck! She also has this cool little color correcting kit, that allows you to cover dark circles under your eyes, zits, etc, and it has lots of different colors in it.
Everything is a test to see what you
will do.
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2004 at 11:04am
I have pale skin with a yellowy tinge. Make-up manufacturers never seem to manage a shade that's pale enough for me, and often add quite a pinky hue. I was wondering if it was possible for someone to point me in the direction of a company that produces very pale foundation because I'm getting into gothic mode for when I start college and can be myself. I'm using a shade at the moment which is great for the daytime, but I want a pale skin tone (not white) for when I want to look like luke-warm corpse.
Any tips?
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic