Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DO EYELASHES GROW BACK?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DO EYELASHES GROW BACK?
    Posted: March 31 2004 at 12:32pm
Hello I am a singer and I do a lot of performances, I just finished up a tour. I had to wear falsh eyelashes and when I peeled them off they took some of my eyelash ends with them, so now I have really short lashes on one eye. Do eyelashes grow? If so, About how long does it take them to get back to normal?
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2004 at 10:37am
That's an interesting question... I too would like to know the answer to this. Once in a while eyelashes fall off, I don't think I ever noticed them growing back but I am sure they do otherwise, I wouldn't have any left... right?
LayCJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LayCJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2004 at 10:55pm
Yep, they sure do grow back! Just the same as the hair on your head---they run a cycle, falling out and replacing themselves every 4-6 weeks.
Harvy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2004 at 10:18am
why do u want to know?

u didnt cut them or something did you?

(i remember doing that back when i was 10 b/c i wanted them to be even...hehe. but they grew back).
cant say View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cant say Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2004 at 5:47am
mine got ripped off in an accident and i had no eyelashes left on my eye , i looked so stupid.
tennischick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennischick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2004 at 9:31pm
yea they grow bck my friend used to pull her eyebrows out(nervous) and hers grew bck but it took awile
Kel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 12:29pm
My eyelashes didnt fall off...they just broke really close to the lid (so it looks like I have no lashes in the center of my eyes). Its been 6 months and they are still just little stubs! Its really annoying!! Does anyone have any advice??
joec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 6:44pm
Do they grow back if their plucked?
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 4:28pm
a friend of mine trimmed mine with a pair of scissors cos they were so scanty and short...and now they're so long and full. yeah i trim it every 3 months
Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2004 at 12:30am
Sure. eyelashes grow back. I've learned a trick to get them to grow in thicker and longer. Put castor oil or sweet almond oil on your lashes! My top lashes have gotten thicker. Now, I have to start putting the castor oil on my bottom lashes!
destanie klausen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote destanie klausen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by LayCJ LayCJ wrote:

Yep, they sure do grow back! Just the same as the hair on your head---they run a cycle, falling out and replacing themselves every 4-6 weeks.
kaylajean444 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaylajean444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 7:41pm
err i heard they fall out and grow back every five years, but i'm not sure
skay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 8:45pm
LoL
If I find him first he is mine!!He is HOT!
as for the eyelashes I believe it is 4-6 weeks like LayCj stated
I'm trying the oil idea since that pic was so hot I'll wait a bit though..Callalilly thanks for sharing...lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic