Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

piercings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 8:07pm
Sea salt soak is good for navel or body piercings. Soaking helps clean them and makes you feel better. And usually if you get fresh  pericings staying away from sports that make you excessively sweat and the bar is suggested. And this is only for body piercigs such as navels etc.

Nose piecings fall out. You keep a peircing moving and free of junk, move it around in the hole. My g.f never changed her's and she practically had it grow over on the inside so it hurts terribly if she yanks it out. Mine doesn't it moves out easily and painlessly.

Wear L posts, thats jewelery  in the shape of an L and sometimes you have to bend them that way. You can get these at claires or any lil' fun shop like that. You have to judge the lenght though. it all dpends on the position and placing of the nose piercing and how thick your nostril is.

I always change mine and I have to wear a tiny one to work since I'm not allowed to have facial percings. I like jewlery with a tiny ball on the end. They are stright. They kind of get snug because the ball at the end is slightly larger than the pericing hole, but it's nothign painful.

I always loose mine but they aren't taht exenspive and I just buy more.
Screws stay but usually are only used for the first piercing and are usually rather large. I gauged down when I got mine.

If your piercing get's infected ALOT as in you can get it healed but in a month or week it's infected again. you shouldn't have the piercing. It could be your body rejecting it.

I NEVER clean my pericings except for of course showering and I've never had a problem with them...  I use Bactine when I change my navel ring, it numbs the area and well, i'm scared of germs getting in it.
~* Bambi Lee *~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic