Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Threading?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maxbauer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxbauer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Threading?
    Posted: August 27 2004 at 1:10pm
Has anyone removed unwanted hair by threading? I'm an editor at "First for Women" magazine and I'm looking for women to feature in a beauty article about how their lives were dramatically improved by having unwanted hair threaded away. To be considered, please email me a summary of your experience and an electronic photo. Thanks. -Lisa
lmaxbauer@bauerpublishing.com
pinksaliva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinksaliva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2004 at 6:33pm
I tried threading once. The lady who did my eyebrows said I'm too sensitive for wax so when I went there again, she told me to try threading instead. Threading did not give me painful red bumps like waxing does. The pain level is almost the same except the process is slower than waxing. She said the hair is suppose to grow back at the same rate but I think it grew back faster with threading.
HeySunshine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeySunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 5:10pm
hey
i had my eyebrows threaded, and it hurt a lot, and my friend said that it hurt a lot less to get them waxed, but i dont know i just know that threading hurts. good luck!
By the mall, buy them all!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic