Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eyeliner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RavenAngeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenAngeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyeliner
    Posted: November 27 2004 at 5:53pm
For the past year, I`ve just started using a lot of eyeliner, (brand is called Annabelle), and I`m not sure if I`m using too much.
If you have any other suggestions for my eyes (w/ eyeliner) pls suggest it, Thanks!

kidkorrupt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidkorrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2004 at 1:39am
It looks really good but, also in the same respect really intense. Which may or may not be a good thing. I think it depends on where you wear it i.)Location ii.)Time of day, and how you wear it; it's all about attitude baby.

So, all in all. I think it looks good, but photographs can be forgiving sometimes. Perhaps, in day light it can be a little overly dramatic. I can't really tell.
What's life without pain?
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2004 at 12:27am
I think it looks good for a night time look but not for the day!
EmeraldNight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmeraldNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2004 at 12:32pm
I think it looks really good! I wear a lot of eyemakeup and eyeliner too,and its something you have to experiment with to get right, so by all means, experiment!

I read recently that it was the eyeliner that separated the women from the girls as far as applying makeup goes.

So what if it's dramatic? It calls attention to your eyes and they're beautiful, there is nothing wrong with playing up a good feature.

There are days you'll want to wear eyeliner like that because you feel that way and days you wont because you don't. It's up to you... makeup is an art of expression.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic