Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tinted moisturizers??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aznmitsugrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aznmitsugrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tinted moisturizers??
    Posted: January 17 2005 at 8:15am
i was wondering if anyone here likes to use tinted moisturizers. do you get good results?? do you know of good quality tints that could be purchased at somewhere like walmart?

yeah, and another question that may sound kinda weird. does anyone know of some good "eyebrow patterns" for tweezing or waxing??

that's it. suggestions appreciated

~~deb
Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2005 at 1:00am
I use tinted moisturizer, I use cover girl, I normally find with cover girl foundation I look pink but with the tinted moisturizer it isn’t the case

as for eye brows I know u can buy eye brow stencils but I did find this online.

akiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 5:26pm
i use paula dorf tinted moisturizer. I find foundation way too heavy and using tinted moisturizer is a nice way of making my skin a little more even, but it's transparent enough to still show my freckles. I cut it with oil of olay and it gives me a dewey complexion. I like it a lot, but it's absurdly expensive and, as a student, I try to use it sparingly. The good thing, though, is that you can try it on at your local Sephora before deciding whether or not you want to commit the bucks.

:)
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 10:02pm

Good tinted moisturizers don't come cheap. I use Night Radiance from Lamasbeauty.com. The stuff is so great you can put it on before going to bed. It will not rub off on your pillow or sheets. It will make you look prettier when going to bed. It is super light. When you put it on, it feels like silk, and makes your skin super soft. You will feel like you are wearing nothing at all. It is actually cheaper to buy the whole night radiance package rather than individual products. Its brings a lip enhancer, which naturally enhances your lip color. A lash mask, which is like a colorless maskara that streghtens and conditions your lashes. And an amazing eye lightening cream, which moisturizes the area under your eyes, eliminates dark circles if you have any, and helps eliminate and prevent wrinkles. It also brings a vitamin C rich face and body wash, which contains all natural ingredients and no Lauryl Sulfate (which dries skin, and produces wrinkles).

Now if what you don't like is the heavy feel of foundations, Elizabeth Arden has a wonderfull mousse foundation. It is super light. It gives you great tone, but it is super sheer. you will still be able to see your freckels.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic