Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Q for guys - Facial hair substitutue?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Del Piero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Q for guys - Facial hair substitutue?
    Posted: February 05 2005 at 11:00pm
Hello, peeps.

One time I heard of something being mentioned about guys "painting on" facial hair, kind the eyebrow/eyeliner that women have for eyes.

I've seen some crazy ultra-thin sideburn and line - styles that guys wear and there's no way they could get that just by simply shaving.

Any ideas? Maybe the thin black eyebrow pencil would work?
EuroDance!!!
Takin it back to the 90's.
Innamorata594 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Innamorata594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 1:32pm
im not a guy, but yah, an eyebrow pencil would work--Dont use black though, even if your hair is black--it will look entirely too severe--find an eyebrow pencil a shade or two lighter then your hair color.When applying it, just dab it on in little strokes-the same way hair would be...Do not draw with solid lines.... If you found a really good barber, then you could probably get a shapeup to look like you want sans the pencil(even though you beg to differ)... oh, and just a little word of advice--personally...if for any reason I realized my guy was drawing in facial hair, Id be a bit freaked out to say the least...big turn off. but thats just me ;)
Sara
Del Piero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 3:26pm
You're right, it does sound freaky.

Grazie signora!
EuroDance!!!
Takin it back to the 90's.
Innamorata594 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Innamorata594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 6:27pm
ah... an Italiano? hmm..nice.and if you look anything like Del Piero--very very nice..hehe. anyway- your welcome.
Sara
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic