Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aromatherapy & Feng Shui Report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aromatherapy & Feng Shui Report
    Posted: December 15 2003 at 2:32pm
Hey Karen,

Is Flying Star the same as Black Hat? I am not that familiar with either but have heard of Black Hat.

B
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 1:28pm
Hi all,

I shared that I had recently taken an aromatherapy class in conjunction with a Feng Shui class I was taking.

That first class ended a few weeks ago but I am still playing around with the different aromas.

However I have to say that I am noticing more results with the hard core Feng Shui cures than the aroma cures.

In my first class I took 8 weeks of classroom that lasted several hours per week. When the class was over the instructor offered to let us take the advanced class but it was 5 days of 12 hour days and very much $$$. I could not afford the time or money at this time of the year especially...so I convinced her to have a mini advanced class. In exchange for her having the classes, they are being held at the HB.com building.

So far we have had 2 advanced classes. The technique we are studying is Flying Star and I have been experimenting with the "cures" and the different Pillar Charts. It is amazing stuff. However, I still don't see as big of results from aromas. I am a little disappointed but trying to keep in mind that I am just beginning to learn what works and what doesn't.

While I found you can use aromas for some cures, that other cures actually seem to work better. For example, metal chimes and waterfalls and even candles.

If anyone has studied Flying Star or classic Feng Shui and studied it in conjunction with aromas, I would love to hear your feedback. I do have an aromatherapy spray that was created to spray for good fortunate and it seems to have some impact but not necessarily in conjunction with the Feng Shui cures.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic