Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi Guy's...Where can I find...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Guy's...Where can I find...?
    Posted: October 06 2004 at 9:52am
Hi all, long time no post. I hope everyone is well.

Karen, I remember in an old post a year or so ago you had a line on real Vanilla Bean essential oil...??

Or anyone else ??

Does anyone have a good source for vanilla essential oil??

Thanks in advance

Sophie
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2004 at 6:24pm
Sorry Sophie, that I cannot help you out with that--I just wanted to say it is nice to see ya! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2004 at 7:50pm
Hi Debbie How are you?
Good to read ya! Thanks for saying hi.

I did a search and found a couple of sources...I'll keep checking in incase anyone has any better ones.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2004 at 9:08pm
If it isn't Sophie!!! Welcome back lady! Maybe little by little we can get the old gang back: Lady Maria, Uzma, Supergrover, Giles, etc.....
Elissa is back I know. She had her kid.
What have you been doing Sophie? Anything interesting?
Best wishes.

Brent
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2004 at 11:38am
Hi Brent Guy..how are you. I'm doing great, thank you. Really excellent to hear from you guy's.

I was just thinking of Uzma...?? does she still post here? Elissa had her baby?? Awesome...and CONGRATULATIONS Girl in case you read this.

Gosh...I miss all these guy's and the philosophical
wranglings we all used to have.

I'll try to check in more often, thanks for saying hi Brent. Toodles.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2004 at 2:40pm
Hi Sophie! I am fine thanks! No, haven't heard from Uzma in a while now. In fact I was asking where Super Grover and Uzma and all you guys were???? I missed reading your threads! I guess people come and go???? Talk to ya later---Hi brent! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2004 at 7:21pm
Elissa did have her baby. Check the pregnancy board, she has a photo of the little darling on it.

Uzma quit writing here a few months ago. A few of those close to her here haven't heard from her either. She just vanished for some reason. Either something bad happened to her (I sure hope not!), or she just had enough of computer boards for awhile I guess.
Nic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2004 at 3:22am
randomly lurking after looking for hair advice and saw your post, if you're just looking for a place to buy vanilla essential oil I bought a sm. vial last year at body time near haight ashbury (bodytime.com) not cheap enough to resell or use in large quantities but smells heavenly...

please excuse my spelling =)
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 8:07pm
Thank You nic. I checked it out, very fun site. I really appreciate you taking the time to post.

What did you think of the vanilla EO?..have you used it in anything?

Cheers Sophie
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 4:21pm
I'm LOVING the vanilla EO..mmmmm Yummy!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic