Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Job Market For Stylists?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hairbender View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairbender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Job Market For Stylists?
    Posted: May 15 2003 at 10:35am
I have been hearing different things about the job market. On one hand I hear that there is a big need for stylists but yet I am finding that the best salons are not looking for new stylists. You have to have at least 2-3 years experience. So what does that mean? You can only get a job if you want an entry level position?
stylin4001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stylin4001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2004 at 8:28pm
Being a stylist myself, the only way to really start is to work from the ground up. Education, education, education! Practice, education, and desire are the keys, if people see you are serious they will take a chance on you! Good luck!
shampoolady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shampoolady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2004 at 10:16pm
I want to get back into hair styling... I had a license for over 25 years and them moved to Canada and a mix up in the mail and i did not get my license renewed... can anyone help me find out how to get back into classes and as to what i need to do to start working again.... I would love to get into sales for a company like Clairol... that would involve some traveling,,, Any ideas?

thanks
shampoolady
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 8:14pm
Good luck and keep up da good work
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic