Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

salon jobs near Bay area(FL)?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Innamorata594 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Innamorata594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: salon jobs near Bay area(FL)?
    Posted: January 20 2005 at 10:58am
I am a young cosmetology student in one of the best schools in Northern and Central Florida. (The Beauty Academy at CFCC). I am about to graduate and take my state board, but am aspiring to have a good job almost immediately. I am eager for advanced education, and am a well rounded person. I am currently looking for a good upscale salon in or around the Bay area. If anybody has any information or suggestions they could give me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Kim Barnes View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Barnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 8:56pm
Hi, We are currently looking for someone to do manicures and pedicures in our lovely Wine Country salon and spa. Over the summer, there may be opportunities for makeup applications and bridal hairstyling as well. We have a very nice middle/upper class clientele that will make you feel right at home. We are a caring, team of professionals that enjoy creating a relaxing, nuturing environment. Call or write if you're interested. You can look at our site at http://www.awinecountrysalonandspa.com
Kris408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 2:01am
well u no that u wont be able to get your cali lic right away right.. its gonna take u about 6 months y didnt u take the classes out here.. and then i hope your state made u do at least 1600 hrs if not ull be back in school...i no some really nice salons what part of the bay r u looken to life in the bay is a huge area.. let me no.. i no a really nice salon in fremont. but you would have to be a little helper for a while..
Kris
Innamorata594 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Innamorata594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2005 at 3:32pm
Oh, I'm so sorry for not being more descriptive, when I said Bay Aread-I mean Tampa Bay, FLorida...ALthough, Cali would be nice also :) but yes...There is also a Bay Area in West Central Florida...Sorry guys!
Sara
kamani View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 7:16am
Hello My name is Kamani. Im currently running my own bussiness in South Africa. I have an internationally diploma(ITEC) and was awarded numerous awards when i was in colledge, including BEAUTY THERAPIST OF THE YEAR. Iv trained in London and worked on the Queen Elizabeth the 2nd ship. Im currently looking for a job in the states,preferably Orlando Florida.Please reply to me @ kamani22@yahoo.com. thanking you Kamani.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic