Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do I get a hair agent?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
andria777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andria777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do I get a hair agent?
    Posted: March 01 2005 at 12:45am
Hi everybody! I have been doing hair for only a few years here in Scottsdale, AZ and I feel like I really have the talent AND personality to take my dream a little further. I am VERY serious about getting an agent to represent me but I don't really know the steps to take. I know I need a professional portfolio, but with most agents, you need magazine work and lists of celebrities you have worked on in the portfolio. Its like the chicken or the egg scenario. I need an agent to break into that kind of work, but I need that work to get an agent! Someone help me out with some advice PLEASE!!
Andria
Kris408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 7:41pm
start with sending your pics.. Into styles mag.. and other mag like that// Make sure the girls that you pic have very good features.. you may have to do some free dos.. but it will pay off... if your good...just kidden it will
Kris
billionairehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billionairehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2007 at 8:55pm
oh man u don't wanna hear my story...u know the saying its now what u know its who u know.....well that's what I encounterd untill I prayed for a breakthrough....well now my company helps other stylist get work and in the industry....even assist in the industry with top stylist...call me or e mail me jeanenebarrett@aol.com 3476837922 and my manger or I will assist you my dear
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic