Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

7 Jeans Or Lucky Jeans?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cora View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7 Jeans Or Lucky Jeans?
    Posted: June 11 2003 at 1:23pm
My best friend loves low rider jeans. She goes to college in the Midwest. Her birthday is coming up and she put 7s and Lucky Jeans right at the top of her list. I was thinking of going in with another friend and buying her some jeans. Does anyone know which are considered more fashionable? Then also, which are considered the best buy?

Thanks in advance.
Cora
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 1:54pm
Hi Cora,

That is so funny that you would post this today. I just about 1 hour ago ordered a pair of Lucky jeans for my niece Brigid's birthday in August. She helped me pick out the style that she liked. They have some very cute jeans. We also found a really cute tank to go with the jeans she selected and it was very reasonably priced.

Brigid is working for me at HB.com this summer while she is offer from college. We are having a blast looking at the latest fashions that are hot on campus and we talk about shoes daily.

Today we were talking about Jimmie Choos but ugh, no matter how cute that they are, they are just so expensive in the grand scheme.

As far as 7s. Brigid looked at them but did not like them as much. That is probably just her taste but I have heard a lot more people say that they like the Lucky Jeans for comfort and style. Although I know in NYC 7s are very hot.

Just my thoughts.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
bluebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 3:28pm
My daughter age 22 is on a diet and once she gets to goal, she's buying herself a pair of 7's jeans.

We were just talking about them the other day. She says they give your butt a lift. One of her friends has a couple pair and she just loves them.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 3:59pm
Hi,

Thanks for the scoop on the 7s. Can you all tell me the best place to buy them? Can you buy them online?

Thanks so much.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic