Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Earrings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gold earrings man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gold earrings man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Earrings
    Posted: November 19 2003 at 7:41am
I'm very into jewelry, especially earrings. I own a great selection of very cool earrings. I have both my ears pierced.
What kind of earrings do you ladies or guys wear?
What are the earrings that you prefer?
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2003 at 9:58am
Glad you brought up this topic GoldEarrings man.
I love earrings! I wear them every day, I even fall asleep with my earrings on.

I like all kinds of earrings. Gold and silver are great standbys. They are my favorites and I own 14 ct. gold and silver earrings of every shape, length and description. Gold and silver go with any sort of outfit, they are good with any clothes really.
I own some costume jewelry too in bright colors, which is kinda fun. I sometimes will wear a pair of red earrings with a red outfit, or green with green, blue with blue, etc.

I love all kinds of jewelry but earrings are a must for this lady!
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2003 at 12:05pm
I must admit I sometimes wear an earring:

Years ago a ladyfriend of mine I was seeing at the time talked me into getting my ears pierced.
The next day I took the ear stud out of my right ear and never wore an earring in that ear again.
I did keep my left earring however. I don't wear an earing on most days, but occasionally I do wear an earring in my left ear, usually just a stud but sometimes a hoop earring if I'm in the mood.
I own gold earrings.

I should add that I love earrings and jewelry on women.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2003 at 9:53pm
I love earrings! I'm a jewelry nut too!
Gold is what I like best. And diamonds of course. I like long dangle earrings, hoops, studs, all kinds really. I have pierced nostrils as well as pierced ears. I wear studs in both nostrils. Gold and diamond nosestuds are what I like!
I love wearing a necklace too!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2003 at 1:16am
I need to weed through my earrings soon. I have a lot of them, but most of them I seldom wear anymore, so I need to get rid of those. . . and then buy new ones so my collection doesn't get stale and boring. . .
What kinds I like, well, I like hoops a lot, but they have to be smallish ones. I used to like really big hoops when I was younger, but they would get caught on everything, so I stopped. It hurt too much :-P . Yeah, so tiny hoops are more my thing now. I like studs sometimes, more so if they're in a cute or interesting shape like little plants, animals, people, etc. I don't wear big or dangly earrings very much anymore, since I have multiple earrings in my left ear (three in the left, but still one in the right), but if I do, I either like something very tacky and weird, or really pretty and fancy. I like things that are shiny, jewelled, glittery, or otherwise fancy more than plain, basic things. I don't really care if something is real or not, as long as it looks cool. I buy a lot of jewellery either at kiddy-places like Claire's, from flea markets (where the truly weird comes from), or occasionally I'll make something for myself. I'm just a generally tacky person, I guess.
More awesome than a manatee!
Gold earrings man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gold earrings man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2003 at 4:20pm
I'm glad so many of you ladies(and guys) like wearing earrings like I do.
Any more people out there like wearing earrings? What kind do you wear?
moonlessbraclet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moonlessbraclet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 12:40am
love the dangly kind !
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 10:29am
Originally posted by moonlessbraclet moonlessbraclet wrote:

love the dangly kind !

Same here
ammonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 6:34am

big hoop earrings all the way lol. they never go out of fashion for me. plain ones or ones with logos inside like the baby phat cat thing or dior letters inside..any work wonders.

NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 10:16pm
I got one earing its cool its a medium version of nelly diamond earring I call it my earbling

russiancat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russiancat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2006 at 7:32pm
I'm with you!  Big hoops - my recent passion. I have medium size ones and want a big ones!
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 2:48pm
The dangly& stud kinds are nice...But my fave is a hybrid! It's Dangly and Stud like!
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Spinnin_smoov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinnin_smoov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 4:40pm
i got white gold diamond earrings and they are vs....sumthin liteee

Im THe ReaSOn urbody gEttin braids
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 2:56pm
I wear mostly peruvian alpaca silver earrings with semi precious stones.  I never wear real gold or silver or precious stones, but I offten wear earrings I have made.  I prefer to make necklaces to match the earrings I already have though, as this means I have sets with minimal effort.  Thank goodness for fimo so I can make faux semi-precious stones.  Ooh I sound cheap now...
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2006 at 2:43am
At first I thought you had llama-like animals hanging from your ears, until I looked up and found out what that metal was ^_^;;; .
More awesome than a manatee!
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 9:57pm
elegent long dangle earring. Large hoops but thin ones not clunky ones (I don't like clunky jewelry). I also like ear studs. I like all kinds of earrings if they are elegent looking.
herveywilna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herveywilna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2013 at 4:36am
Earings become fashionable among both men and women in this day. There are different types of rings available in the market. People choose artificial jewelry nowadays.

Edited by herveywilna - October 11 2013 at 4:37am
[url=http://www.jewelsberry.com/]charm pendant[/url]
Audrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2018 at 8:34pm
Earrings are the simple form of jewelry that is light weight and easy to carry. In the absence of words, looks work. If women had/have to attract the attention of the 'right' men, wearing earrings is perhaps one way to do so.  Earrings are considered as a latest fashion and trend. 
Window Shop Cafe - www.windowshopcafe.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic