Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UGG BOOTS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:22am
Hey if you like them and they go with the outfit your wearing does it matter if they are out of fashion? Id rather wear what I think looks good than follow a trend and look like everyone else.
The latest fashion round here is really a downfall at the mo, Im not into it so make ya own.

Edited by SDOW - July 03 2006 at 9:23am
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2006 at 1:12pm
Definitly out of style! thank God. Those things are so ugly. I guess that is why they are called Ugg boots LOL.  And I'm not really into following trends either. However there are out of style things that you can get away with wearing any time. But other things are a for sure no no. And those boots are one of them.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 2:19pm
I hate to say it, but they really are comfy!
A friend had some old ones from when they were really in style, and I started mocking her, till I wore them. Good God, I stole them! Now they're hidden beneath my bed, becasue they are not going outside!
They're UGGLY, but...it's love.  
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 1:17pm
LOL! that is really funny Shyanne. Thank God I never tried them on. I'm a sucker for comfy shoes and probably would have ended up buying a pair regardless of of their ugliness! Oh, my sisters would have never live it down. They would be making fun of me until this day.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 2:00am

I dont know if they are all "UGG" boots,but where I live,the boot thing is worn everywhere. Of course,right now it is like 9 degrees,so I'll wear them to keep warm~fashion be damned!

waves-spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waves-spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 9:14am
i hate when girls where those boots
uggshoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uggshoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2010 at 1:53am
Hiii..

The ugg boots are very much popular in USA. I recently buy 3pairs of Ugg shoes from USA big shopping mall. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 14 2010 at 9:06pm
mmia9558 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmia9558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2010 at 5:22pm

UGG always have new styles every year, 2010 latest styles is Jimmy Choo & UGG.  

They're very popular.  Classic and Cardy are always popular too :)

Confused
 can't upload pictures successfully

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 14 2010 at 9:07pm
Audrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2018 at 3:34am
They were still on style! you can find many of them here - https://www.windowshopcafe.com/ Hope this helps!
Window Shop Cafe - www.windowshopcafe.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic