Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UGG BOOTS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mandax213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandax213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UGG BOOTS!
    Posted: July 07 2004 at 11:48am
Are the Ugg boots in style... or out of style?
... manDa *
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 2:50am
Not my favorite boot.

Could care less if they are in style or not, I hope not, although I see some teenage girls or young women wear them.

Well I'm 28 and I won't wear that style of boot.
Starlette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 9:22pm
From what I''ve read, Ugg boots are going out of style.
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 11:21pm
I love the pink ones! But I am having major second thoughts because an animal died in order to be the gorgeous lining of the boots. haha...That sounded a little weird. Apparently a lot of celebrities love those boots. I can see why, but I feel guilty at the same time....hmmm...
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be
wonderful" -Annette Funicello
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 4:29am
Blah Blah chick....If what you are talking about is the fleece lining...then fee no guilt. Sheep don't die when they are fleeced. it's just a haircut. They merely feel cold.
Now, the outer suede could be a cause for guilt...But if you want to rationalize it into a "safe feeling" then think of it this way. The cows that are already being slaughtered for meat are the ones whose hides they use for making the boots. So they were goners anyway.

Jacqui
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 8:05am
They have knock offs at Target. I believe that would signify that for true fasionistas Uggs are out.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
AlkalinexBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlkalinexBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2005 at 10:04pm
I love them. But I don't have a pair. :(

My sister does though. So I wear hers sometimes.
My mom wears them as slippers, because they're just so comfy.
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Blah blah chick Blah blah chick wrote:

I love the pink ones! But I am having major second thoughts because an animal died in order to be the gorgeous lining of the boots. haha...That sounded a little weird. Apparently a lot of celebrities love those boots. I can see why, but I feel guilty at the same time....hmmm...

I had a client the other day that had the pink ones but they were from Target,They looked just as great,and no animals died!
moonlessbraclet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moonlessbraclet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 3:13pm
I dont think they are for me. Personally Ide rather wear stilletos? How ever you spell it. lol.
LostForever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 10:44pm
no way. OUT. They were already totally oversaturated in my area this
time last year. And I live in AK! Don't waste your money. Go buy cowboy
boots instead.
ashleyxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashleyxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 10:56pm
reasonably worn out of comfort however fashion exceeded its limits when they became popular would you still find them fashionable if celebrities hadnt started this so called revolution if you are wearing them because of issues concerned with the weather i dont blame you however if you live in florida and wear them during the summer well....
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2005 at 10:11pm
I wear them to the gym or if I am running around with my little girl & husband. I dont wear them to be fashionable, but they are so comfy and practical.  I love wearing heels, and boots when I am working and not lugging a 10 month old on my hip and trying to balance!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 3:23am
Cowboy boots are in right now?  Hmm.  Weird Q, do they make red ones?  And if so, where are they found?
More awesome than a manatee!
PrettyInPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyInPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 2:04am
I was wondering if they were out of style too. I have some knockoffs, and was thinking about buying the real Uggs. When I first saw them last year I thought, "whoa, those are some ugly boots!"  But after trying them on, and seeing how warm & comfortable they were, they kinda grew on me. I think those even-uglier-than-uggs furry mukluk boots are in style this year.
prettybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 8:00am
I hate those things! I hope they are out of style so I don't have to look at them anymore! 
[IMG]http://www.sherimoonzombie.net/site/media/gifs/sherimoonzombie-babysmile.gif" />

CURRENT HAIR: blonde =) straight, under a tiara!
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 8:36am
Do people still wear Uggs in the US?!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
want2kno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote want2kno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 11:30am
I have seen people still wear them I brought some last winter and wore them like 2 times. I know the long boots that strap up are in style I have been seeinin a lot of people wearing them over their jeans and they are cute. I have a couple pairs also and when I go out people compliment me.
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 2:56am
Thanks.  That's so weird.  No one in Europe has them anymore, it'd be like wearing a shell suit or something else really dated here!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 2:09pm

Hate them! And it's still "in" to some people!!!!!!!!

I just don't understand trendyness. Why look like everyone else?

Hm, maybe it's just that I know what& how I like it...

And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
TaylorAnne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaylorAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2006 at 3:43am
Ugg boots were made for a reason, and that was to wear indoors only!!   mini skirt, tank and ugg boots? not a good look. Ugg boots originated in my home country of Australia and are actually for the purpose of being worn as slippers.  thus, uggly boots.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic