Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wats ya fave thing 2 wear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wats ya fave thing 2 wear
    Posted: October 05 2004 at 12:48pm
wats ur favourite thing 2 wear i just thought id ask ya all
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2004 at 2:53am
Jeans!!!! Practically always in them!
DakotaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2004 at 12:03am
When relaxing at home, jeans and a sweater.

When I'm going out on the town, a little black dress and high heels!
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 10:30pm
i love wearing a nice fitted white tee with some blue jeans and some adidas thats my "im chillin for the day" look.

redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 12:38pm
I am really into long ethnic skirts at the mo'. I love the look and feel of them. I also wear a lot of velvet usually black. And I LOVE the kind of stuff I have on in my signature.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 11:59pm

I like t-shirts best, the kind with pictures on them. . . especially shirts I make myself, so I can put my drawings on them, or people/things that are important to me ^_^ .

More awesome than a manatee!
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 11:03am

A deep v-neck chocolate 3/4 sleeve shirt that I got a few months ago. It makes me feel unbelievely pretty. Oh, especially now that I wear with my hot-pink silk skirt. Ha, I can trick people into thinking I'm girly!

And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 11:05am
Oh, and I'd forgotten, I also love to wear my boyfriends red-wine colored velvet blazer which is too big for him but perfect for me! It's not that I'm fat, he's just a very skinny very tall guy who if he sees something good he'll buy, for whoever.  He'll soon give in& hand it over.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 7:32am

I love a wool fitted brown tweed Ralph Lauren blazer with my white gap(button up) shirt(long sleeved) under, with my tight Levis jeans, sexy and serious at the same time,;)

I just got back from my Honeymoon in Puerta Vallarta Mexico,..I LOVED wearing my two Bikinis!!:)

I also love wearing my Betty Boop tee shirt(grey with black and red, tight fitting);)

God Bless,...
Katie
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:28am

one of my work outfits which is a cute demin light blue skirt, pink and white DC boots, a white tight baby tee with the blue cropped top attatched over with a pink tie belt and pink beaded accessories! :)

SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 7:52pm
Jeans and a t-shirt.
Sports coats and slacks.
On rare occasions, a sarong, with a shirt or a sports coat.

Brent
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2006 at 10:56pm
I love sundresses and sandals for most days in the summer, for both the way I look and feel!  When I'm out of the house, I'll often wear a scarf or hat.
CarolNY View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarolNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 7:04pm
this time of year.................. summer dresses, shorts, halters, bikinis.

'au natural', or headscarves not wigs, when i am not in air conditioning.. (i'm an alopecian with au).
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 12:48pm
jeans! 
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 8:47pm
flip flops are my comfort zone in the summer. 
Follow Your Bliss
russiancat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russiancat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2006 at 7:20pm
Jeans or capri with a tank-top! :)
Audrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2018 at 3:40am
Simple shirts, tattered and skinny pants, sneakers, boots and sportswear especially from this brand 
https://www.windowshopcafe.com/ Cheers!
Window Shop Cafe - www.windowshopcafe.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic