Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmichelle kwan and brittney

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bill View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: michelle kwan and brittney
    Posted: January 08 2000 at 6:29pm
ok 1st on tv i saw a ad and it looked like michelle was growing out her hair is she? and i read in people a few yes a go that she loved the new cut.... 2nd how short is brittney now? and will she be going pixie ever? 3rd is does anyone know what candance cameron bure's(dj from full house) what her hair looks like thanks guys see ya!
hre View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2000 at 9:51pm
Considering the fashion tastes of Brittney Spears' target audience I think it is extremely unlikely that she would cut her hair very short. At least while she is so popular.

Unfortunately for most teen stars, their fans grow up and she will likely become yesterday's fad. I could only imagine such a move when she is trying to revive a sagging career and shed her teenage image.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2000 at 1:03am
OK,

We really don't need to go through the wishful thinking of some individuals who wish all women would shave their heads.

But, Brittney is much shorter than she was in her videos, just above the shoulders, one length. Seriously doubt she will go any shorter. Michelle Kwan has kept her hair very short since cutting it a while back, she loves it. Candace's hair last time I saw it, is well past her shoulders.

Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2002 at 11:55pm
2 and 1/2 years later....Briteny is still "short" and Michelle Kwan has long hair.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2002 at 5:50pm
Britney was quoted several times that she is a long hair gal and won`t go shorter than shoulders. It may happen only if pressured by her manager or the record company. And being she was just named the most powerfull person by some mag. I doubt that will happen any time soon. So don`t hold your breath!!! I think she would look great in a pixie but as long as she looks cute with long hair she won`t chop it and I don`t blame her, use that hair while you can. And I don`t like her or her hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic