Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So What's Up With Madonna's Hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So What's Up With Madonna's Hair?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

I actually thought the dark "geisha" hairstyle looked really cool. It may have been a bit too harsh on her, but I had my hair almost exactly like that about 3 years ago and I loved it. Its cool to see famous people dye their hair colors other than blonde all the time.

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

Oh my goodness...blonde and streaked? Sounds good. I actually liked her when she had the blonde look with the curls. So I can't wait to see her with this new look.

Thanks for the info.

Karen

> I last saw her in the video for "Beautiful
> Stranger" on the new Austin Powers soundtrack. I
> liked the new look...streaked blonde and wavy. Not
> freaky looking like her other recent do's.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

I last saw her in the video for "Beautiful Stranger" on the new Austin Powers soundtrack. I liked the new look...streaked blonde and wavy. Not freaky looking like her other recent do's.

Michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

Hey folks,

Can anyone tell me what is up with Madonna's hair?

I actually thought she looked good with the blonde curly look and then she went to that Geisha girl look. What is it now? I have not seen any recent photos of her and last I saw her she had almost black hair.

Does anyone know what she has done with her hair as of lately?

Michelle

PS. Keep up the great columns JerkyFlea. I love em.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic