Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole Kidman in RS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicole Kidman in RS
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

Anybody seen Nicole Kidman on the new Rolling Stone magazine? She looks awesome in her new short hair cut. She reminds me of Ann Margaret.

Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:18am

I think that's a wig...

She looks awesome in any style! I've seen her with blonde, red, and dark brown hair at many different lengths. All look good. But I like the long, long red curls best.

> Anybody seen Nicole Kidman on the new Rolling Stone
> magazine? She looks awesome in her new short hair cut.
> She reminds me of Ann Margaret.

Jena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

Does anyone know? I thought I saw her on the cover of another magazine with her traditional long hair, although it was rather straight.

The shorter style is cute, but I prefer her longer hair, too, although I'm torn between the polished smooth look and her sexy curls!

Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

She's in People this week with long straight hair.

> Does anyone know? I thought I saw her on the cover of
> another magazine with her traditional long hair,
> although it was rather straight.

> The shorter style is cute, but I prefer her longer
> hair, too, although I'm torn between the polished
> smooth look and her sexy curls!

silvie90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvie90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:19am

the whole photo shoot in Rolling Stone looked to me like a play on several famous Marilyn Monroe photos--particularly the cover shot with the hat. I'm sure it's safe to say that's simply a short (and stylish!) wig, worn in a MM style, only red for Nicole.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic